+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1634Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

She put the t-shirt on top of the dress.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3205386;
    She put the t-shirt on top of the dress.
    Ok, thanks. I couldn't really tell and I wasn't able to hang around to watch.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i only watched the first 20 minutes or so of the show ... did paris do ANYTHING other than walk in, show her 'paris for president' video, and talk about her new BFF? from what i could tell, she might as well not have been there during the hot topics (which i'm not complaining about ... i can't stand her anyway LOL)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3205516;
    i only watched the first 20 minutes or so of the show ... did paris do ANYTHING other than walk in, show her 'paris for president' video, and talk about her new BFF? from what i could tell, she might as well not have been there during the hot topics (which i'm not complaining about ... i can't stand her anyway LOL)
    That was about it. Well I guess she did pose and grin a bit when the audience appaluded her.

I've gotta say, I thought it was a brillant way for hte show to agree to have her on, but still get to diss her in a polite way. She was there, they acknowledged her, but didn't give up a guest segment for her. They let her talk about what she had to promote, and then shut her up. I loved that they treated it like she was a guest host, but didn't let her stay for more than one segment. With other people, it may have annoyed me. But Paris deserves it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That's probably as long as her attention span could hold....and maybe a little too long, at that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

How rude was Joy to Paris today? The question about whether she was allowed to vote or not since she had been "in the slammer" was horrible. Just another case of a guest being disrespected.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3205690;
    How rude was Joy to Paris today? The question about whether she was allowed to vote or not since she had been "in the slammer" was horrible. Just another case of a guest being disrespected.
    A legitimate question, if you ask me, and the only thing that Paris would have to talk about that I would find remotely interesting.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Paris was on Letterman last night and he brought up her jail stint. It didn't seem to bother her.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3205690;
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3205956;
    Paris was on Letterman last night and he brought up her jail stint. It didn't seem to bother her.
    Shes claimed it changed her.. and made her a different person. I will say, she has been less of a pain since then. Maybe it did have an effect. I dont find it disrespectful at all. If she had asked about someting personal that was not public info.. THAT would be disrespectful.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3205961;
    Shes claimed it changed her.. and made her a different person. I will say, she has been less of a pain since then. Maybe it did have an effect. I dont find it disrespectful at all. If she had asked about someting personal that was not public info.. THAT would be disrespectful.
    Or if she had talked about it behind her back when she wasn't there and able to respond... THAT would be disrespectful.

+ Reply to Thread