+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1540Likes

Thread: The View

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3201095;
    Great point Veruka. Cindy had been observing the rude treatment by Babs.

At that point, I doubt any wife would have been thrilled to walk out there.
    Doesnt matter if she was thrilled or not.. she is in a position that may make her (OMG, I hope not) the First Lady of our country. She needs to learn how to deal with situations like this. Act like nothing is wrong, and learn how to give good face.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3201479;
    Doesnt matter if she was thrilled or not.. she is in a position that may make her (OMG, I hope not) the First Lady of our country. She needs to learn how to deal with situations like this. Act like nothing is wrong, and learn how to give good face.
    Didn't you refer to her as 'Crypt Keeper' in an earlier post?? I almost never got over that one!! I think of her as "Skeletor". And pouting/scowling is not cute in a first lady, or potential first lady.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Oh you mean like the I have dung under my nose look on Michelle Obama's face most of the time? Cindy was fine, sure she was reacting somewhat to the hostile environment set by the panel that had asked them on as "guests". She would be plastic if she didn't respond somewhat. I loved it, she is real. Besides she has had a stroke and probably has to think about her face quite a bit.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3201479;
    Many would argue she did exactly that, given that any unhappiness she was allegedly showing was perceived, and not clearly expressed.

I didn't see the interview, but did see her reaction at the dinner where she said she had been "picked to the bones." Did they ask her about her half-sisters? Based on her reaction, I figured they must have as the subject of the half-sisters is known to be off-limits to Cindy.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3201485;
    Didn't you refer to her as 'Crypt Keeper' in an earlier post?? I almost never got over that one!! I think of her as "Skeletor". And pouting/scowling is not cute in a first lady, or potential first lady.
    Yes, yes I did. I am not a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3201534;
    Many would argue she did exactly that, given that any unhappiness she was allegedly showing was perceived, and not clearly expressed.
    I think that is my point, she put it out there. Not to mention that she did make comments.. not very First Lady like in my opinion.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Perception of an emotion does not always come from it being put out there. Sometimes, it comes from someone seeing what they want to see.

I guess if you print something often enough, one time you may get it right.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving “The View” For FOX News Anchor Seat

“Elisabeth is just as tired of the ladies at The View as they are of her! She feels she constantly has to defend herself,” a show insider revealed to The National Enquirer this week.
    “They love Elisabeth at FOX-she gets high ratings whenever she appears on the network.”
    My beef with Elizabeth is that she's had no real prior training or experience other than appearing on Survivor. I wish these reality TV types would graciously leave the scene once their 15 minutes is up. Either that or return to school for journalism or media arts training. Now she's set (if you believe the Enquirer) to be a news anchor?? Well I don't get Fox News and Liz won't be an incentive for me to order it.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;3201622;

Oh Please, please, please, let this be true. I would end my boycott! I think I might be able to tolerate BW if EHidiot left!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;3201622;

My beef with Elizabeth is that she's had no real prior training or experience other than appearing on Survivor. I wish these reality TV types would graciously leave the scene once their 15 minutes is up. Either that or return to school for journalism or media arts training. Now she's set (if you believe the Enquirer) to be a news anchor?? Well I don't get Fox News and Liz won't be an incentive for me to order it.
    LMAO.

+ Reply to Thread