+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1427Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Maybe that's why they are re-running her royals special, to pacify her.

I would say that she is way down the totem pole in the news dept these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3201004;
    So if she's feeling it, she could be feeling crushed by it, and trying to raise her profile on her own with The View.
    Well then, she's going about it the wrong way IMO.

FORT Fan

Maybe something went on backstage that we don't know about. I thought Cindy looked angry at BW.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3201065;
    Maybe something went on backstage that we don't know about. I thought Cindy looked angry at BW.
    If she did, it wouldn't have had to be due to something backstage between them. She'd been backstage seeing the way Barbara was treating her husband up until that point.

FORT Fogey

Great point Veruka. Cindy had been observing the rude treatment by Babs.

At that point, I doubt any wife would have been thrilled to walk out there.

I didn't watch the show but have seen some clips. I was surprised that Barbara behaved so badly. I wasn't at all surprised at Whoopi or Joy although I found their eye rolls a bit childish. It seemed to me like it was a pile on with only Elisabeth and Sherrie abstaining. I agree that the questions weren't bad but he got very little chance to answer anything. I just hate to see an interviewer ask a question and then carry on with a paragraph or two while the guest is sitting there with their mouth hanging open ready to answer.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sherri and this Sarah Palin hair-do wig is getting old and tired. One day was OK, but repeatedly is immature....but that's Sherri. She can't be too concerned about her reputation of being an idiot, I guess.

Is it just me, or does Elisabeth look like she just hopped out of a freight train boxcar this morning, with very little sleep. Between the disheveled hair, the outfit, at least from the waist up (eeewwww!), and the exhausted look...she should have called off "sick" today.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 09-19-2008 at 11:25 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3201459;
    Sherri and this Sarah Palin hair-do wig is getting old and tired. One day was OK, but repeatedly is immature....but that's Sherri. She can't be too concerned about her reputation of being an idiot, I guess.
    Why? All the other women come out with the same hair every day. So for a year, Sherri has mixed it up with a variety of wigs. If she does the same thing two days, when Joy has done the same thing for 11 years, and Elisabeth and Whoopi for the whole time they've been on the show, who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3201459;
    It just completes the picture. I saw an interview clip with Sarah Palin where she said that she picked it up from Paula Abdul.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fanatic

Wow so she is into current fashion too she really does have the total package! I love her!

+ Reply to Thread