+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1488Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I can see that. But I think Rachel doesn't get nearly as emotional about her arguments. Blunt and direct, I don't mind. Irrational puppetering when it's clear that one hasn't researched the full picture I do mind.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Well, if they were going to replace Elizabeth, why should they replace her with another reality show veteran? Woiuldn't it make more sense to replace with someone who has actual hosting / prior experience? There are lots of conservative pundits on CNN and other channels who could argue from a conservative standpoint and they actual have some credibility. Quite a novelty these days, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3199194;
    Well, if they were going to replace Elizabeth, why should they replace her with another reality show veteran? Woiuldn't it make more sense to replace with someone who has actual hosting / prior experience? There are lots of conservative pundits on CNN and other channels who could argue from a conservative standpoint and they actual have some credibility. Quite a novelty these days, it seems.
    Rachel actually has a bit of experience behind her as well as having previously been up for this hosting job. But I only suggested her in the event that they were still looking to fill the YOUTH aspect of hosts. Remember how they used to try to cover all age levels?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3199199;
    Rachel actually has a bit of experience behind her as well as having previously been up for this hosting job. But I only suggested her in the event that they were still looking to fill the YOUTH aspect of hosts. Remember how they used to try to cover all age levels?
    Totally understood. It's just that they do have an abundance of smart, educated, credible young conservatives on CNN and the other networks these days. I am just growing a bit weary of these reality show people moving from show to show and extending their 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3197167;
    First, if Tim Hasselbeck is not going to get picked up by any other NFL team, I hope he can find some sort of retirement league to play in. He has GOT to get his shoulder pads out of their closet. Elisabeth clearly woke up too early and got dressed in the dark, mistakenly putting them on under her clothes. The look just didn't work for her.
    I hate to break it to you but Tim is too busy wearing his tan shoes with every suit he owns no matter what color on espn as an analyst for NFL Live and Sportscenter to put on his shoulder pads these days.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fogey

Yes, Tim is working at ESPN.

And I thought that Elisabeth looked lovely today.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Why waste Rachel's time for the third time? I don't think even she'd go for it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

Plus, she's not needed. Elisabeth is doing great!

FORT Fogey

Given that the same source insisted that Sherri was getting the boot several weeks ago, and that died down quickly, i htink it's a bit premature to really be worrying about a replacement for Elisabeth quite yet.

I guess this story came out a few days ago but this is the first I'm hearing about it.
    Was she perhaps lulled into a sense of security after Elisabeth's luncheon comments were laregely ignored on the show?
    CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Cindy McCain: Tough interviewers ‘picked our bones clean’ « - Blogs from CNN.com
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread