+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1363Likes

Thread: The View

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: The View

but Why do you think she's spineless?
    Because if you have an issue with someone, you confront them, not try to besmirch their name behind their backs. She can like Cindy Mccain all she wants, she doesn't have to bring Michelle into whatever she's doing with the former.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3192182;
    Because if you have an issue with someone, you confront them, not try to besmirch their name behind their backs. She can like Cindy Mccain all she wants, she doesn't have to bring Michelle into whatever she's doing with the former.
    I pose this question to anyone who believes that Elisabeth was wrong to not bring up the limits on questions directly to Michelle Obama -- Had Elisabeth brought up during the hot topics when Obama was on the show that there were a list of topics that could not be discussed - which I'm understanding to be what the suggestion of appropriate behavior would be -- can you honestly say you would have watched that not thinking that it was a totally inappropriate way to treat a guest?

FORT Fogey

Your boss tells you that visitors will be in the office today and "I do not want anyone talking about the following items while they are here......."
    Would you ask the visitors WHY certain items are off limits and expect to keep your job?

FORT Fanatic

EH was comparing apples to apples in her experience where she was introducing the wife of a candidate in this race. It is very pertinant and I belive pretty telling. Cindy came on the show no holds barred and transparent to tell what she was about to anyone and eveyone if they wanted to ask, Michelle had limits and things to hide no big surprise. It was the perfect place to tell it and it was from EH's own experience with the "competition". I only wish I had been there at the luncheon!

FORT Fogey

I think the interesting thing, in light of this information being revealed, is that the Michelle Obama appearance got all sorts of fanfare, discussion on various other programs, a run on buying the dress she wore, etc. The Cindy McCain appearance - where the sky was the limit with what they did for her - went virtually unnoticed to anyone but regular viewers of The View.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Got a kick out of hearing Elisabeth say that Grace looked just like Tim. I always thought so. Rough legacy for a girl.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I for one can not hardly stand to watch the show because of EH. I tape it and most of the time have to fast forward it. Really isn't worth the bother because EH just won't shut up

FORT Fan

I loved McCain's daughter today!
    I highly doubt she gave them a "Do Not Ask" list she just simply told Babs what should would NOT be responding to... on air.

Great Girl!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She handled herself well.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm sure that John McCain is proud of his daughter. She did a great job today. I'll bet that apple didn't fall far from the tree in terms of her independence.

+ Reply to Thread