+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 1109 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556961465461046 ... LastLast
Like Tree1470Likes

Thread: The View

naaaa.....didn't think it took too long to wash out panties on a trip Muduh....lol...I am quite sure you're not waiting around to wash panties...lol! or atleast I would hope not!

I can' stand Elizabeth. Everytime she talks I just SCREAM at the TV. She is so righteous about her precious idiot Bush, I want to throw up. Please ABC get RID of her! I hope when Rosie comes onboard she will put her in her place.

Sphere, I understand what you're saying, but you just stated exactly what I'm afraid will happen.
    I DO like Elisabeth, but I truly hope that Rosie doesn't show up trying to put anyone in their place and I'm afraid that's what might happen. To me, she is very abrasive and I just hope she leaves the attitude at home.

Likely not to happen....I wanna see the day Rosie leaves her attitude at home! lol!

I was out of town but recorded Meredith's last show. I don't think they did a very good job of roasting her. There was more talk/jokes about the panel people then MV. MV was more funny then any of them.

I think Elisabeth is capable of being equally as abrasive as Rosie, you should have seen her behaviour with Sandra Bernhardt this morning.
    She immediately showed her prejudices imo, Sandra is a lesbian and a Democrat (just like Rosie), if the way Elisabeth behaved is a measure of how she will interact with Rosie, I say she needs to go now.

Sure, Sandra called her "honey" when trying to make a point, but imo she didn't do it in a derogatory way. Elisabeth fired back not to call her honey and of course started listing all the supposedly wonderful things Laura Bush has done since becoming first lady (Sandra's opinion of Laura Bush was that she's "heavily medicated" and of course Elisabeth has continually shown herself to be completely humourless).
    Sandra did get in the last word by saying how ironic it was that Laura Bush is such a supporter of education when her husband cuts the education budget.
    I found Elisabeth to be really rude. She needs to get used to people not agreeing with her opinion of the administration and learn how to state her opinion without snapping like a petulant child.

If they're having a clean out now Meredith has gone, Elisabeth should be right behind her. Not because I don't agree with her politics, but because she's a rank amateur when it comes to both tv presenting and making her points in a mature manner.
    You want a Conservative point of view, fine, just get someone who has a greater degree of maturity to give it.
    Of course this is just my interpretation of events as someone who can't stand Elisabeth
    Last edited by fluff; 06-16-2006 at 02:22 PM.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I guess i missed elizastupid going against Sandra, but i did catch Starzilla and her nonsense. Does she really have to act premenstrual all the time?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Star just sat there looking more and more uncomfortable and more disapproving of Sandra's lifestyle as the interview went on.
    If Elisabeth had been listening she'd know that Sandra referred to the ladies as "honey" throughout the interview and didn't simply use the term as a way of trying to put Elisabeth in her place because they disagreed politically.
    Elisabeth once again showed her immaturity in trying to lead the conversation.
    She was so orgasmic that Sandra hasn't been overly crtical of Bush of late in her act and bought that point up, only to have Barbara ask Sandra what she thought of Laura.
    Elisabeth then launched into one seemingly unable to deal with the fact that not everyone thinks Laura is someone to be admired.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    I found Elisabeth to be really rude. She needs to get used to people not agreeing with her opinion of the administration and learn how to state her opinion without snapping like a petulant child.
    I don't think she has the mental capacity to do it. Either that, or she has been coddled/spoiled her whole life and has alway had things her way.

Probably has!

+ Reply to Thread