+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1628Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3146401;
    joke or not, it was rude and a kind of in your face moment. Twist that knife a little further. EH is a twit and will never listen to any other view points. I feel sorry for her hubby and her kids.
    Elizabeth will finally get hers when her hubby asks for a divorce, her kids ask for a normal mommy and her dog requests to live with Paris Hilton (the ultimate insult).

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz;3146909;
    I don't like her very much (okay not even a little bit) but the tears might be real. She cried non-stop while she was on "Survivor".

I did watch her on Survivor....and I liked her as I recall. Can't seem to remember her crying non-stop but I'm pretty sure the other survivors used to say that she talked all the time.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3146150;
    But you have to admit that is was a shock that she would be watching Hannity and Coombs!!
    I wasn't, since they pretty much only cover "soft" issues and tend to talk over one another/guests. Not to mention they tend to swing to the right on their guests.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hope you know that I was being facetious about the shock.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

LOL i do now I guess i did find it shocking that she woud watch any kind of news show
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3142133;
    joy and rosie are stand up comedians ... they feed off their audience. i'm not surprised that they would do this.
    Good poing barefootdyke. Also, just to chime in here. Elizabeth is MUCH younger than anyone else on the show and therefore should not be judged by the same standard as someone 20 years her senior. She's there precisely BECAUSE of her age and inexperience. The premise of the show is different viewpoints from different generations. Most younger people in general are more idealistic about their points of view.
    Also, I for one have gotten so I can't stand Joy any more than EH, I think Rosie brought the negativity out in both of them. I find her very disrepectful to those with whom she disagrees. You can bet that they are are strongly urged it engage in the debate. I for one have gotten to the point where I don't CARE what these people think. Any of them. None of them are particularly knowledgeable about what they discuss. There has gotten too be FAR too much time allotted for pretty lame debate imo. I also agree with those who say that the conservative point of view, or even the moderate point of view is NOT represented well on this show. To me Whoopi generally does the best job of listening to other points of view and still promoting her own pov.

Just because she is younger.. that is no excuse for actions. I am the same age (give or take a few years lol) but i couldn't DREAM of acting how she does.

FORT Fanatic

i personally think it is totally unacceptable to cry "at the office".

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3147256;
    i personally think it is totally unacceptable to cry "at the office".
    So do I. Very, very unprofessional.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Id be mortified.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread