+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree977Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3123856;
    Elisabeth's roots have been so prevelant for so long that I'm starting to think they're intentional. There have been a few days I've wondered if you achieve that look by wrapping the roots so no color gets on them, or if you color all the hair, and then go back in and color the roots darker.
    I think it's the bad set lighting. I saw her on another show and her hair looked fine. My thought then was GOOD, she had her hair done for the guest appearance. But then the next day on The View, the roots were back.

Women are also told to stop coloring their hair during the first trimester of pregnancy - maybe they had an oops and she's preggers again
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3124467;
    Women are also told to stop coloring their hair during the first trimester of pregnancy - maybe they had an oops and she's preggers again
    Kind of doubt it -- she has made no secret of the lack of "marital relations" between her and Tim of late....

bwaaahahaha I'm so glad that I don't have the time to watch this every day. But.. it only takes once.

Sorry but if my husband was a public figure with such a 'guy' job I very much doubt that I'd be talking about a lack of anything.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

After he got dumped by the Giants, he went off to Arizona. Elizabeth followed him and ended up having her baby in AZ. What is Tim up to now? Is he still on a football team or is his now a stay-at-home daddy?

FORT Fogey

Since Tim is not a public figure, I would think only his friends and family know his day to day activities.

Whether he plays for a team this year or not, he should be proud of his time in the NFL. So few college players wind up playing in the NFL at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3125014;
    Since Tim is not a public figure, I would think only his friends and family know his day to day activities.

Whether he plays for a team this year or not, he should be proud of his time in the NFL. So few college players wind up playing in the NFL at all.
    I thought NFL players were public figures and if their wives are discussing them on national TV then fair game, no?
    CYA

FORT Fogey

I would agree Bunny. To some degree, I'd even say that Steve, Joy's longtime beau, is to some degree a public figure because Joy puts their life out there for public consumption. When someone like a co-host on The View chooses to share details of their personal life with the public, their families become public figures on some level.

As for the current state of Tim's career -- his contract with the Cardinals was just through the end of last season, so he's got no guarantee to be with them next year. IF another team were to pick him up, it would probably be well in to training camp, if they were to find a need for a back-up QB, similar to the situation the Cardinals had last year. But he'd been doing some announcing with, I believe, a local Fox Sports group in addition to playing football (or being on a team where other guys played and he wore a uniform). I also recall Elisabeth talking about him attending some announcer training last year. So I would guess once he knows he's exhausted all team options, he'll go that route work-wise.

FORT Fan

How many more times is Barbara going to sing the Hate song?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I really enjoyed yesterday's show. I have always been a HUGE fan of Gary Oldman and haven't heard or seen anything with him in it for a while so it was nice to have him on as a guest. He's such a great actor. I had no idea he was starring in the new Batman movie. I was LMBO that the segment was riddled with so many unintentional sexual innuendos. Gary thought it was hilarious too.

I also enjoyed the "Rock the Reception" segment. That would be a really fun thing to do at a wedding reception along with the bridal party.

Best part of yesterday was that there was no BW.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread