+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1551Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

Kind of a nice break.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thanks

The good news is that BW is not on the show today..........'bout time!

The bad news is that Sherri is exhibiting a "hair-don't". Who, in their right mind, would really want a do/don't that looks like that Winehouse woman? She looks absolutely foolish.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I go back and forth over whether I think the way Sherri plays dress up with wigs is endearing or annoying. Lately, I've been leaning towards annoying.

I feel the need to rant for a moment about how much it bothered me that Barbara Walters allowed herself to be used as PR / propaganda for the Syrian government. I've heard of governments sponsoring that sort of trip to promote tourism with various celebrities -- Paris Hilton gets paid to go party in Dubai so that regular joes will start to perceive Dubai as a cool place to go vacation. But when the trip is promoted by a nation that supports terrorism? And instead of Paris Hilton, the woman who does it is someone who considers herself a respected journalist - who tries to pretend she won't even express her own political views because she's part of the "news" division? That whole thing disgusted me.

But hasn't BW done that since she's been in the entertainment aspect? I think she thinks she's trying to be coy, but to me it backfires.

I used to have alot of respect for BW years ago - I never missed her Oscar night specials, and her celeb interviews on 20/20. Watching this show evolve into the total crapfest that it has become, I not only lost all respect I had for her, I cannot stand the woman! This feeling has only been magnified since the non-stop "plugging" of her autobiography. She is so obviously a narcicist... and also a very blatant two-faced backstabber.

Just my opinion...

Sherri and EH just grate on my last nerve. They take indepth conversations and gloss over them topically

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3121264;
    I used to have alot of respect for BW years ago - I never missed her Oscar night specials, and her celeb interviews on 20/20. Watching this show evolve into the total crapfest that it has become, I not only lost all respect I had for her, I cannot stand the woman! This feeling has only been magnified since the non-stop "plugging" of her autobiography. She is so obviously a narcicist... and also a very blatant two-faced backstabber.

Just my opinion...
    BW has a autobiography out? I had no idea, she never mentions it.

What's the name of it, again??

Wonder why the ladies haven't discussed Jesse Helms yet? That is unlike them.

+ Reply to Thread