+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1602Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I only watched thru Rihanna's interview. Had to shut it off after that - just didn't care to see the other guests, and the sound issue was bugging me! I had meant to see Rihanna's performance, oh well.

No one mentioned BW's grand entrance???? Whoppie's outfit should end up on one of those "worst-dressed" lists. I also noticed that Barbara, Joy, and Eliz. had beige mouthpieces, while Whoopie and Sherri had black ones! The poor quality of the sound was totally annoying.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When David Archuleta talks, he reminds me of the cartoon buzzard (from way back) who sang, "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee..."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Yuck, What was with the 10 minute Walgreens commercial?

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3076817;
    Yuck, What was with the 10 minute Walgreens commercial?
    They are sponsoring the trip. They are there for some Walgreens sponsored event (can't remember what it was... sorry) Apparently it's a pretty big deal in LV as Walgreens has bought out all of the Rite Aid stores in town (or something like that.)

Didn't much care for the girls in shorts.

Loved watching the Davids sing. I think Cookie has sung "Time of My Life" differently every time I have seen him.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey

I agree about the shorts. I understand that it's hot out there, and being a "vacation show" it's going to be more casual. But come on! When your outfit is more appropriate for shopping at Walgreens than doing a TV show, you need to change!

I missed today's show and came in when Whoopie was standing in front of the Walgreen's bus, so I only caught the last few minutes. (Really wanted to see the two Davids, but oh well!)

Anyway, not knowing what was going on, my first thought was that Walgreen's loaned a bus to Whoopie and that is how she got out to Las Vegas!

(On Monday's show, she was talking to one of the guys from Entourage and mentioned that she hated to fly. So I was thinking, did she fly from NY to LV or take a bus?)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3078053;
    (On Monday's show, she was talking to one of the guys from Entourage and mentioned that she hated to fly. So I was thinking, did she fly from NY to LV or take a bus?)
    She took her bus. She never flies anywhere. I THINK she's said that even if she has to go overseas, she'll take a boat.

I didn't mind the shorts, but shorts and high heels? That reminds me of Mariah Carey who I consider to be a mad tart (even though I respect her genius singing voice and mega-success) so I find that look off-putting.
    Thought Danny Gans was awful.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Sherri and Elisabeth looked great. Whoopi looked sloppy as usual.

I thought Danny Gans was funny.

+ Reply to Thread