+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree983Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fan

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;3065835;
    You have got to be kidding. I have met a 3 year old that will astonish you. I can believe that her 10 year old will say that.
    Right. Kids today are a mess!
    People are amazed by my 4 yo's conversation.
    Even one of my 1 yo twins greets males with a handshake and "Hi young man, how are you"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;3065835;
    You have got to be kidding. I have met a 3 year old that will astonish you. I can believe that her 10 year old will say that.
    No, I am NOT kidding. I don't doubt that her 9 yr old daughter made a statement similar. Like I said, IMO, MO embellished her daughters words.

(she says her daughter is 10. She was born in 1999)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3066310;

I guarantee you the shop that sells all of the "nothing but black and white clothing" will see a huge upswing in business.
    You called that one right on the money Shay

Michelle Obama dress -- chicagotribune.com

From Newsday's 'Pet Rock' blog

Michelle Obama's recent TV appearance on ABC's gabfest "The View" apparently struck a chord with many viewers, and not just because of her friendly fist-bumps and sparkling conversation. Women want that dress!

Michelle, wife of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, wore a flirty black-and-white dress that showed off her sophisticated White House style on the show. And men noticed it too. Fellow blogger and officemate Adam Abramson said Michelle was "looking radiant as ever!"

So, where can you snag that dress? The black-and-white leaf print dress is available at a store fittingly called White House/Black Market and costs $148. They operate 322 boutiques and 19 outlets nationwide, but don't even dare try walking into a store to get one.
    CYA

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I have to admit I really liked that dress, too, but I don't look forward to seeing it everytime I turn around. Like the fashion creatures we are, I'm sure (hope) we won't all do the exact same dress, but there will be an explosion of black and white around this country, at least! (You know, I'd even like that dress better if I was at least 5' 9"!)

I have the feeling that this is going to be one of the suckiest weeks ever on the show. Today's show has been interminable. The audio has been unbearable. "You Know Who" will be there all week, I presume. Boo!Hiss! I lack the words to describe Whoopi's appearance today.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am so sick to death of seeing Barbara's book on this show. Day after day after day after day....

What the heck is going on with the audio on today's show??? ABC can't test the audio before going live??

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm guessing it was so bad because they were outside. Studios are designed for better sound quality.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3073501;
    I'm guessing it was so bad because they were outside. Studios are designed for better sound quality.
    Ugh...they're live on location in Vegas this week aren't they? Probably just me, but I'm not a huge fan of these "on-location" shows. I much prefer when the show is on the regular set.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

The audio was a little off today. I wasn't particularly interested in any of the guests either.

But Elisabeth looked great.

I enjoyed the show today because of the guest line-up. I like seeing the ladies in a different environment but also because they are in Vegas it seems like they are pulling on some great guests. For example, tomorrow they have the Amercan Idol boys: David Cook and David Archuleta, Wed Jessica Simpson is performing, and on Friday Bette Midler!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

FORT Fanatic

Today's show didn't thrill me at all. One of the parts I enjoy most is the beginning when they have their "discussions" and because of their audio issues I couldn't hear most of it. There are plenty of shows that do on location episodes with quality audio so it's surprising they weren't more on top of it. If this is an indication what the rest of the week will be like I'll likely fast forward through most of it.

+ Reply to Thread