+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1435Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

He didn't look uncomfortable at all, to me. He looked like he was just glad to be there.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I usally don't post a lot, but just had to get in on this one. I thought his appearance on Friday was great. His use of humour and reflection seemed more sincere than CLinton when she was on...and I voted for Clinton. I think he really struck a chord with his comment about "If someone were to tape the 5 stupiedest things we ever said and played them on a loop, what would people think about us? "

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2883891;
    that was a strange guest to have on, I'm sure that pimp guy didn't contact them to be on the show, they booked him and i thought Sherry was going to hit him and the faces they were making ;but he knew what he was getting into and handled it well considering.
    I like Sherri but was highly disgusted at the way she attacked the guest yesterday. Why ask the man a question and then jump on him before he's hardly finished his answer? Let him answer the question for godssakes! And I didn't get any impression that he was trying to come across as anything other what he is. I thought he was very truthful and honest in answering the questions they were all hurling at him at once.

And yes I agree it was not the best timing to have him on the show considering Lisa Ling just appeared on the show the other day talking about the ills of prostitution. Maybe if he'd appeared on the show last week and then Lisa had appeared yesterday it would have seemed more appropriate.

Nonetheless I'm still trying to figure out why they even had him on the show at all.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDiva;2884096;
    I usally don't post a lot, but just had to get in on this one. I thought his appearance on Friday was great. His use of humour and reflection seemed more sincere than CLinton when she was on...and I voted for Clinton. I think he really struck a chord with his comment about "If someone were to tape the 5 stupiedest things we ever said and played them on a loop, what would people think about us? "
    ??? "His" being the pimp? Obama? Didn't see either show so not sure what you are talking about.

I missed the beginning of todays show, can in about 10 mins in. Sure I have seen it before. Are we into reruns for some reason? and if so does anyone know why.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by march;2885708;
    I missed the beginning of todays show, can in about 10 mins in. Sure I have seen it before. Are we into reruns for some reason? and if so does anyone know why.
    Yes. With the exception of yesterday, they're in re-runs for the rest of the week. They get periodic vacations, so this week must be one of them.

Thanks, guess I can cross that off my list this week.

FORT Fogey

I see it as getting an extra hour of my day back, lol. I don't mind the little breaks.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Indeed. Guess that frees up one hour of tv for me this week.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I still watch the repeats, but I will say I just checked and they are coming back next week with new episodes - and they'll have John McCain on as a guest on April 10 (Thursday). So it looks like they're their way through all the presidential hopefuls.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread