+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 1115 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950901405401040 ... LastLast
Like Tree1503Likes

Thread: The View

Ugh... who's saying Oprah should run for Pres.? Oprah is not all that bright if you ask me. Talented at what she does, and a good businesswoman (above all a good manager of people), but not a deity as she might like to think

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Ugh... who's saying Oprah should run for Pres.? Oprah is not all that bright if you ask me. Talented at what she does, and a good businesswoman (above all a good manager of people), but not a deity as she might like to think
    Oprah has done a lot for ALL women in business, tv and society.

However, I find her to be rude, know-it-all who talks down to her non-celebrity guests. I try to miss her show everyday, but sometimes I catch myself tuning in. it bothers me that when there is a story about troubled marriages she points out the she decided NOT to get marriesd. WE KNOW OPRAH. And by the way - Stedman would be called Mr. Oprah long before anyone would call you Mrs. Stedman Graham. You don't lose your personality and identity because you change your last name.

I would think American would have a lot fewer stressed out women if they all could afford multiple homes, maids, personal chefs, makeup-artists, hairtstylist, planes...

Gee- maybe she or Gayle King would fit in on the View. Why not add one moe woman who thinks she knows everything, but who hasn't got a clue how real people live.

I'll get off my sopabox now.

it bothers me that when there is a story about troubled marriages she points out the she decided NOT to get marriesd.
    Exactly - everything is about her and how others compare to her. Ugh. I mean she was a Tv anchor woman all her adult life... she is not a counselor in any way, shape or form. Yet she keeps telling people what to do, or worse that they are "messed up". Nice therapeutic method there Oprah

Oprah did show that women can run a large company, once and for all (she's not the only one though). But she still thinks she's a supreme being, now, somehow.

It's like Kathy Griffin said (mimicing Oprah holding her hand up):

"Stigmata! Stigmata!"

Kathy: "Noo, Oprah, it's a paper cut."

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Of course there is always barbra trying to draw attention to herself by saying she kept some secrets before anyone else did. Get over yourself already.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Think I may need to move the crab salad to this thread!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Oprah has too much money, she shouldn't get married, he could get half of her money. She is smart not get married.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    OOOOOHHHHHH I love it! Although Rosie can be a loudmouth, her joining the show and getting Star outta there is a real coup! I don't want to have to look at the alien being with the bugged out eyes anymore, or listen to her talk about her husband or her stupid dog. And if ever there was a name dropper, Star takes the cake for that too. I hope this is all true. Bye Bye Star!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    She is brighter than some people that have held the office.........

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I don't care for Star Jones either, but I think Rosie is an even poorer replacement...Rosie is a loud-mouthed, know-it-all Witch. A complete slob, fake and phone, excuse for a human being. What a Pig...she should do radio like Whoopi Goldberg is doing because who can stomach looking at that pig!

I don't mean to sound harse and I don't even really watch The View anyway, but if I would rather watch Star over Rosie...then again, I would rather have a root canal than watch this show

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl View Post
    I don't care for Star Jones either, but I think Rosie is an even poorer replacement...Rosie is a loud-mouthed, know-it-all Witch. A complete slob, fake and phone, excuse for a human being. What a Pig...she should do radio like Whoopi Goldberg is doing because who can stomach looking at that pig!

I don't mean to sound harse and I don't even really watch The View anyway, but if I would rather watch Star over Rosie...then again, I would rather have a root canal than watch this show
    Tell us how you really feel. Dang that was harsh tho.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

+ Reply to Thread