+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: The View

Damn. Look at all that im missing. They should simulcast online.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

E* has been better lately by not responding to every little thing politically related.

i don't know if maybe somebody talked to her about just sitting back and not responding to Joy and co. or she has just been more calm because she just got off maternity leave.

i thought she had finally realized that she CAN'T WIN with this panel or audience.

then

i noticed a few days ago she slipped back into saying certain phrases that Joy can easily spin into some GWB yaya. E* needs to stop using jargon such as "preemptive" or "exit strategy" in REGULAR CONVERSATION. I wonder if she is purposely trying to bait Joy or something.

today, i see that she's right back into her old form...Shut your mouth E* and don't fall into the same View trap. I do not want to see you in BW's lap or any other rediculous situation.

BW is quick to talk down to HER... She might as well had stuck a pacifier in E*s mouth

seriously, E* doesn't have to prove anything... I admire her for stickng around this long...I really was glad when she smackdown R*

She needs to just leave that mess alone and go work for someone else who ACTUALLY wants to here what she has to say.
    Last edited by Dogg; 02-21-2008 at 10:32 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ah-Ha! Noticed that Sherri's face and chest looked totally normal at the beginning of the show, at the table. When she moved to the other section for the guest interview she, noticeably, grayed up again. Lighting issues! Now, I can rest easy and leave the subject alone!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

On a little bit of a lighter note, the ladies' bowling championships yesterday inspired me to make a bowling date for this weekend (I looove bowling). They were all pretty bad at bowling though...especially Joy. She would just drop the ball basically! And she overstepped the boundary that one time and almost fell...that was hilarious. It was a really cute segment though. I liked when Sherri had to change her weave too b/c she thought it would make her better.

Now if only they'd brought Barbara bowling with them!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I laughed when they said No More Beer, No More Beer for Joy!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Baba Wawa on a full hour of hot topics.....or even at all..........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I absolutely loved their moment today of taking on the Oscars for what they all saw as a snub to Whoopi. I can't say that I watched any of the montages and thought "Hey, they should have put Whoopi in there!" but I thought it was very very nice that in discussing the show, they honored her a bit. And I LOVED the way she accepted it graciously, and then put an end to it by thanking each of them. It was very touching!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2811916;
    I absolutely loved their moment today of taking on the Oscars for what they all saw as a snub to Whoopi. I can't say that I watched any of the montages and thought "Hey, they should have put Whoopi in there!" but I thought it was very very nice that in discussing the show, they honored her a bit. And I LOVED the way she accepted it graciously, and then put an end to it by thanking each of them. It was very touching!
    Looking forward to watching that on dvr!

As for Whoopi, she is the narrator and appears in one of the shows/films at Disney's California Adventure. It is the story of the history of California. Unfortunately some of the history has been rewritten to appear PC. But Whoopi does a great job. Some of her scenes are kind of a cute funny!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I miss watching this show.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2811916;
    I loved that part too! It was a really touching moment. I know some people think that the women may not get along behind the scenes, but I've never really thought that and this is evidence of why. I want to go back and watch it again now.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread