+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2777932;
    The best thing about the show today was that BW said she wouldn't be there all next week!!
    I was quite thrilled to hear that also.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2777932;
    The best thing about the show today was that BW said she wouldn't be there all next week!!

I cheered!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I'll get to catch it on monday ant tues. The former seems to have turned into all hot topics. Finally.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

I really had to laugh at the way that conversation went. First, BW says she won't be there all week next week because they're taping her Oscar special. Then she says she can't reveal who they're interviewing, but will tell everyone "next week". Did she forget that quickly that she won't be there?

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2778464;
    I'll get to catch it on monday ant tues. The former seems to have turned into all hot topics. Finally.
    Now they just need to discuss things that are either hot or topical.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka
    I really had to laugh at the way that conversation went. First, BW says she won't be there all week next week because they're taping her Oscar special. Then she says she can't reveal who they're interviewing, but will tell everyone "next week". Did she forget that quickly that she won't be there?
    I should probably be slapped for even suggesting this, but perhaps she intends to call in.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2778464;
    Yea, I'm very happy with the of late decision over the past few weeks to have all Hot Topics Mondays. Gives me something to look forward to on my least favorite day of the week!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2777850;
    I have a great uncle who didn't have any eye lashes. But that was because when he was in school, he was an intense student to say the least, and in the hours and hours he'd spend studying, he had a nervous habit of pulling out his eyelashes. Eventually, they quit growing back. I had always thought that Whoopi didn't have any eyebrows for a similar reason. I was quite surprised when she explained it.
    That's actually an obsessive-compulsive disorder with a long name that I forget... maybe Whoopi has it as well and just didn't want to share. How can your eyebrows itch as they grow in? Maybe if you didn't shave them they wouldn't!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Trichomania and/or Trichotillomania? Causes me pain just thinking about it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Psychiatric components.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just bought The View's heart health mug from the Website, and wanted to spread that around because it's a cause that's really important to me!

Anyway, back to show discussion...how cute did Heidi Klum look today? I seriously think she's one of the most attractive people in the world. And I love love love Project Runway!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread