+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree977Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I loved Elisabeths reaction to Joy "I'm back!"
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2744979;
    Whoopi made mention that Babs is on assignment for ABC News (whatever), so she couldn't be there today.

Putting all other opinions aside, that baby is just ADORABLE. Yummy. Babies are just so cute. Elisabeth did look great.

It took Joy less than 10 minutes to spout her Bush hate at Elisabeth.
    I know, wasn't Taylor just the cutest! And Elisabeth sure got back into shape quickly!

I'm so glad there's a full panel again. I was pretty engrossed in today's show and hopefully it will remain that way in '08!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I'd love for her to go away again, but for good.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

I really enjoyed the show today, and I thought the last two segments were some of the best hot topics they'd ever done. It truly seemed like four women who are friends talking about things that effect women's lives. I thought they had a GREAT discussion about regret, struggles in parenting, etc. You had fun, realistic things happening like Joy agreeing her daughter was not perfect, and Whoopi jumping in there to say "That's contrary to what you usually say, I'm going to hold you to it". I thought it was GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2745217;
    I really enjoyed the show today, and I thought the last two segments were some of the best hot topics they'd ever done. It truly seemed like four women who are friends talking about things that effect women's lives. I thought they had a GREAT discussion about regret, struggles in parenting, etc. You had fun, realistic things happening like Joy agreeing her daughter was not perfect, and Whoopi jumping in there to say "That's contrary to what you usually say, I'm going to hold you to it". I thought it was GREAT!
    I thought the same thing. Here's hoping that there are more all Hot Topics shows in the future. Today's show was a great variety of stuff, I thought...with the autopsy guy and Nanny Jo looked great and she's just so sweet. Plus, I thought their Hot Topics convo about Hillary Clinton crying (or not?) was really enlightening.

Benjamin Franklin.

These ladies have been my treadmill fodder for the last couple of days and I've enjoyed them all. They all seem very relaxed.. I think they need to take two week vacations more often.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2746203;
    I thought the same thing. Here's hoping that there are more all Hot Topics shows in the future. Today's show was a great variety of stuff, I thought...with the autopsy guy and Nanny Jo looked great and she's just so sweet. Plus, I thought their Hot Topics convo about Hillary Clinton crying (or not?) was really enlightening.
    I loved the Hillary discussion. I think they are right, she is exhausted and disappointed. It is nice to see that politicians can be human, too.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2746235;
    These ladies have been my treadmill fodder for the last couple of days and I've enjoyed them all. They all seem very relaxed.. I think they need to take two week vacations more often.
    I think you may be on to something. I can remember when I was in college, and living with my friends, by the end of each quarter, it did not matter what they did, they drove me nuts. I'd go home for break, come back, and adore them again. I think that the women of The View are showing the same thing. Either absence makes the heart grow fonder, or closeness drives you nuts!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Montell needs to stay away from the caffeine!

He totally drives me crazy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2746248;
    I think you may be on to something. I can remember when I was in college, and living with my friends, by the end of each quarter, it did not matter what they did, they drove me nuts. I'd go home for break, come back, and adore them again. I think that the women of The View are showing the same thing. Either absence makes the heart grow fonder, or closeness drives you nuts!
    That's so true! I did miss them while they were gone, reruns just aren't the same as new episodes with stuff that's newsworthy right now, and I really did miss having the full and regular panel. Sometimes short breaks make you realize what you really need...haha.

Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread