+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2223Likes

Thread: The View

  1. #3281
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    45
    Posts
    18,756

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2640493;

    Thought the show was horrible today.
    Barabara looked so frail and every one of her 78 years attempting to dance with Ben Vereen.
    I agree, it was horrible. Tony Bennett looked every bit as frail as Babs when they were trying to interview him.

  2. #3282
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    26,064

    Re: The View

    The only interest I had in the show was John Edward. The rest was .


    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2640576;
    I haven't been able to watch it yet. What did they all dress up as?
    Whoopi: Cab Calloway

    Joy: Minnie the Moocher

    Sherri: A Flapper

    BW: I assume she was a showgirl from her dad's club, The Latin Quarter. The costume was wearing HER.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  3. #3283
    Boom Bazooka Joe! Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not at a Popeyes institution
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,603

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz;2640296;
    I hope Elizabeth does not call in. I need a break from her (preferably a permanent one).
    If she does call in, maybe the phone will cut off.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

  4. #3284
    FORT Fogey my3boyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,313

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2640834;
    If she does call in, maybe the phone will cut off.
    Good one!!!!

  5. #3285
    FORT Fogey Toby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,299

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2640668;
    The only interest I had in the show was John Edward. The rest was .




    Whoopi: Cab Calloway

    Joy: Minnie the Moocher

    Sherri: A Flapper

    BW: I assume she was a showgirl from her dad's club, The Latin Quarter. The costume was wearing HER.
    LOL - I actually thought the costumes were really cute. I guess because Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year and I love seeing people get in the spirit. John Edward was a nice Halloween-ish touch.

    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

  6. #3286
    bewty
    Guest

    Re: The View

    Please, please BW never again tell the story of how you bathed with your daughter. In fact, when you are on the show, I check into The Price is Right.

  7. #3287
    Boom Bazooka Joe! Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not at a Popeyes institution
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,603

    Re: The View

    Or about how she washed her underwear in her bathroom sink.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

  8. #3288
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    26,064

    Re: The View

    I could not believe that macaroni and cheese dish that was prepared today on the show. It was ridiculous to the point that you should probably be on the cardiac cath table if you even eat a little of it! It was totally outrageous, but I'd love to taste just a smidgen of it! It was even hard to watch her prepare it....and when she put her hands in it to mix it, I thought I'd die!! What??? No Gloves??? And then Sherri starts eating from the main dish while the woman was dishing up separate plates....that was just gross. I just wanted to slap her for that tacky behavior!! :nono
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  9. #3289
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,061

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2642951;
    Or about how she washed her underwear in her bathroom sink.
    Well better that than in the kitchen sink...ewww.

    lol
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  10. #3290
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    45
    Posts
    18,756

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2643974;
    I could not believe that macaroni and cheese dish that was prepared today on the show. It was ridiculous to the point that you should probably be on the cardiac cath table if you even eat a little of it! It was totally outrageous, but I'd love to taste just a smidgen of it! It was even hard to watch her prepare it....and when she put her hands in it to mix it, I thought I'd die!! What??? No Gloves??? And then Sherri starts eating from the main dish while the woman was dishing up separate plates....that was just gross. I just wanted to slap her for that tacky behavior!! :nono
    I'm with you on this. 1500 calories as an appetizer?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.