+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1525Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Joy has seemingly moved on from Monica at least.
    Her new 'victim', to whom all comedic roads apparently lead back, is Larry 'Happy Feet' Craig.
    If history repeats itself she'll come up with a new punchline round about 2017.
    Mark your calendars
    "That's Numberwang!"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Minus James Lipton, they continue with lackluster guests. However, i do think that Hot Topics has been prolonged abit.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

I know I'm biased because I appreciated the bubble-gum-ness of NSync, but I really liked Lance Bass being on yesterday. And when Babs wasn't doing double duty for ABC Standards and practices trying to cover their butts on saying anything that could be misunderstood, I thought they did a really nice job of interviewing him. They covered a lot of things that were in his book, let him say things he wanted to say, and got him to say things I didn't know before.

FORT Fogey

I agree that the Lance Bass interview was a good one. I thought that he was an interesting guest.

Free speech! She is free to say whatever she wants about Bush as long as she does not threaten him in any way.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz;2627543;
    Free speech! She is free to say whatever she wants about Bush as long as she does not threaten him in any way.
    Aren't we equally as free to say what we want about her as long as we don't threaten her in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2627556;
    Aren't we equally as free to say what we want about her as long as we don't threaten her in any way?
    ABSOLUTELY!

FORT Fan

Wow, Whoopi is so overpowering its hard for anyone else to get a word in edgewise... especially if Whoopi doesn't agree with you. Every opinion Sherrie gives Whoopi either looks at her like shes crazy or scolds her like a child.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;2629109;
    Wow, Whoopi is so overpowering its hard for anyone else to get a word in edgewise... especially if Whoopi doesn't agree with you. Every opinion Sherrie gives Whoopi either looks at her like shes crazy or scolds her like a child.
    You can definitely tell the difference between the issues that Whoopi feels the most passionate about, and the ones she's simply engaged in. With the topics she's most passionate about, she tends to fall into the "well you obviously don't know as much as I do or else you'd see it my way" trap, which is not a good place for anyone to be. On other topics, I think she does a really nice job of asking qustions, respecting other points of view, and even remaining quiet to make sure everyone has a chance to say something.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Loved Hot Topics today! They were rolling!! Had BW been there, I'm sure it would not have been as lively! When the cat is away, the mice definitely play! Watched that Marie Osmond faint in slo-mo today. Her partner claims to have caught her and protected her neck. Not even slightly true! She crashed, hard, onto her butt, and then fell over to the side, hitting her head. His hand didn't appear at the back of her neck until she had hit both times. I was in pain after that!

Loved my Mark Cuban. He is just so cute that I can hardly stand it!!! He was moving pretty gingerly today, I noticed.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread