+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1313Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

I wish Elisabeth and her family well during this time.

I am looking forward to seeing Kassie fill-in today, but am not too interested in Samantha Harris the rest of the week.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Ugh....really don't like Samantha Harris. She's as annoying as hell.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Can they really do "Marie Osmand fainted" for two more days of hot topics? What else will Samantha have to talk about?

I read that Jessica Simpson will be guest hosting in November for a couple of days. That makes Samantha Harris look pretty good, doesn't it?

FORT Fogey

Jessica?? There goes my hope for some good fill-in co-hosts.

I wonder if Joy will be back today or if we will have to suffer through Babs yet again?

Yes Joy was back today.
    Kassie said that she was going to be there for the next couple of days.

FORT Newbie

Kassie was so good the whole show was great, it reminded me of the old view laughing having a good time and they spoke about our prez, then moved on and nobody had a pinched up face. EH free is a good thing.
    I hope Kassie comes back often.

FORT Fogey

Joy wasted no time spewing her typical venom against our President. She probably spent her day off yesterday preparing.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2627222;
    Joy wasted no time spewing her typical venom against our President. She probably spent her day off yesterday preparing.
    I am against Joy and her political views. I dont like to hear her talk about our president either. I have a small son who I want to have the opportunity to grow up in a safe place and so I am glad we have a president who protects our country.

Please keep it up, Joy. I prefer that my family live under democracy instead of the current lean toward fascism.

As Benjamin Franklin said, "Those who would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

I have no problem with Joy's political views. I don't agree with them, but I respect that she's one who doesn't see the world as I do. There are people who adamantly disagree with the president both in the country and on The View panel, and I support their standing up and saying so.

But I don't see what Joy does most of the time as being criticizing the president. I see her recycling the same old tired, boring, unoriginal jokes over and over and over again. THAT is why she gets on my last nerve. She prides herself in being a comedian, but she bring nothing original to the table.

+ Reply to Thread