+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1620Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

Today, I was trying to hear what Donnie Deutsch was saying during his interview segment, and that screeching, manic parakeet was screaming over him. I just wanted to slap her. She can't be gone soon enough for me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by bukah;2617545;
    Guess i will start watching again next Wednesday for awhile!
    After Elisabeth goes on maternity leave, Kassie DePaiva (she's on One Life to Live) will be the guest co-host for the remainder of the week. I read that on the ABC Hot Sheet. She seems cool so I'm interested to see that.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

FORT Fogey

I read that Kassie will be there on Wednesday and that Samantha Harris from DWTS will be there on Thursday and Friday.

I would have rather have seen Kassie the rest of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2619885;
    Today, I was trying to hear what Donnie Deutsch was saying during his interview segment, and that screeching, manic parakeet was screaming over him. I just wanted to slap her. She can't be gone soon enough for me.
    Parakeet?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by bukah;2617545;
    Guess i will start watching again next Wednesday for awhile!
    Today she said she won't be back until Jan 6th!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2619885;
    I had posted earlier and it was deleted, that I did not notice any talking over during this segment. I have it on TiVo and will be happy to let you what was said if you'd like.
    Last edited by fluff; 10-22-2007 at 03:48 PM.

FORT Fogey

I watched that segment after reading posts here, looking for Elisabeth talking over him. At the end, she was talking over everyone, because they had to wrap it up. I think Elisabeth has less experience wrapping up a segment than some of the others, because she doesn't have many opportunities to be the one moderating. So I think that the talking over was the result of not having a lot of experience with that, and not just being rude or guilty of bad behavior.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2623043;
    I watched that segment after reading posts here, looking for Elisabeth talking over him. At the end, she was talking over everyone, because they had to wrap it up. I think Elisabeth has less experience wrapping up a segment than some of the others, because she doesn't have many opportunities to be the one moderating. So I think that the talking over was the result of not having a lot of experience with that, and not just being rude or guilty of bad behavior.
    I noticed that part too. But he wasn't making any type of a comment, they were all just ending their words and giggling.

FORT Fogey

The segment with Donny was interesting. Sherri cracks me up. I thought she and Elisabeth did a great job with the interview.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz;2623006;
    Today she said she won't be back until Jan 6th!!!!
    Hallelujah! Elisabeth gets on my nerves. Maybe she won't come back! (I can only hope )

+ Reply to Thread