+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1313Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fan

Re: The View

I did see Joy on Larry King and I also saw her stand-up act over the summer. She really is a refreshingly honest and truly funny woman

FORT Fogey

Was Joy promoting her book? I must say, I'm very intrigued by the concept of it. I may have to check it out.

FORT Fan

No, this was 3 months ago and I don't believe she mentioned the book at all. She shared a lot of anecdotes about her family and mentioned the View's controversies a few times.

FORT Fogey

I don't understand why they don't all do promotion for the show together. IT seems to me that by going out and doing promotional stuff alone, they're justadding to the rumors of cat fights and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2583679;
    I don't understand why they don't all do promotion for the show together. IT seems to me that by going out and doing promotional stuff alone, they're justadding to the rumors of cat fights and what not.
    They want people to think there might be a catfight on the air so that their ratings will go up. It worked last season when Rosie was there. She always had some type of controversy (Donald,etc) and the ratings were very high.

FORT Fogey

So did Joy finally make it on for her Larry King appearance? She said she got bumped one night last week for OJ related news.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2583467;
    Was Joy promoting her book? I must say, I'm very intrigued by the concept of it. I may have to check it out.
    Yes, Joy was promoting her latest book. It sounds pretty good. It's a collection of anecdotes about what various "famous" people do to make themselves feel better. I wouldn't buy it, but I would reserve it at the library. Of course, Larry touched on every piece of drama that The View has been through over the past year.

I wouldn't want to promote my "stuff" with everybody else's "stuff". It would al get blended together. Everybody wants their individual "moment in the sun". Makes sense to me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

So i woke up today when the show was already on and was greeted by Babs' face and it's apparent lift. Either that or she loaded up on the botox. Whatever it is, it's noticeable.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2586762;
    So i woke up today when the show was already on and was greeted by Babs' face and it's apparent lift. Either that or she loaded up on the botox. Whatever it is, it's noticeable.

Guess that was her birthday gift to herself, lol.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I'm glad that they brought up O'Reilly's comment. It just goes to show you that some people still hold ignorant, pre-conceived notions about other races.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread