+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 1135 FirstFirst 12345678910111213531035031003 ... LastLast
Like Tree1628Likes

Thread: The View

Well, she would be great but I really can't stand watching the View. I can usually take it for about 2 minutes before I want to hurl something at the TV. Honestly, I'd rather watch another Dora episode for the 100th time.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    Star Jones is a fat cow.

Thats what you had to contribute??
    Star Jones is an egotistical blowhard who thinks no one's opinion counts if it doesnt echo her own. She constantly cuts the other women off and her drooling school girl displays (regarding male guests) are embarrassing to say the least. I dont know why Payless would hire her to represent their shoes, because lets face it, people clambering to be 'like Star' are few and far between.
    Her past references to her chastity and her new found romance make me want to hurl. Somethings a lady shouldn't share - especially on national television. Yes Star is a fat cow, but she has problems that are much bigger than her weight issues - which she is getting under control. About the only thing she is changing for the better.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Jay
    I had to resuscitate this thread. I unfortunately watched the show this morning. The women were discussing Donald Trump and Melania getting engaged. Star then twisted the conversation to her and Al going away this weekend. Note to Star : the universe does not rotate around The Wedding Of The Millenium.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerRules
    The women were discussing Donald Trump and Melania getting engaged. Star then twisted the conversation to her and Al going away this weekend. Note to Star : the universe does not rotate around The Wedding Of The Millenium.
    Star Jones better hope he doesn't leave her at the alter for his boyfriend, she's lible to commit suicide

I used to actually enjoy this show way back when.
    The women used to treat Lisa like crap though and she was criminally underutilised on that show. They never gave her the chance to shine and that was what really startedto turn me off the show.

Lis annoys the crap out of me.
    I know she is the only one there with right wing leanings and I know she has to fight to be heard, that I have no problem with, but she has fallen right into the "I'm going to interupt and shout over you if I disagree with you" line of thinking.

Joy was talking about commercial airliners being used as terrorist weapons the other day and saying that the administration should have known it was possible because it had been discussed as a possiblility years before.

Lis was immediately on the defensive, when Joy wasn't even claiming Bush's lot should have known about the WTC attacks before they happened.

Lis commented "you're talking about what Condoleeza Rice said".
    Uh,no Lis, she wasn't, try listening instead of allowing your hackles to immediately rise because you think someone is criticising the government.

Actually, they could all do with taking the couple of seconds necessary to listen to each other.

The show is just annoying to me now.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    The women used to treat Lisa like crap though and she was criminally underutilised on that show. They never gave her the chance to shine and that was what really startedto turn me off the show.
    Lisa Ling I thought the same thing. On the random occasion that I would see the show, it always looked like it was "gang up on Lisa day" from the others.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Lisa really is very knowlegable about global politics and issues, she was never a good fit for this show as she didn't get the chance to comment on issues that interested her.
    She's better off away from this show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff

Lis annoys the crap out of me.
    I know she is the only one there with right wing leanings and I know she has to fight to be heard, that I have no problem with, but she has fallen right into the "I'm going to interupt and shout over you if I disagree with you" line of thinking.

Joy was talking about commercial airliners being used as terrorist weapons the other day and saying that the administration should have known it was possible because it had been discussed as a possiblility years before.

Lis was immediately on the defensive, when Joy wasn't even claiming Bush's lot should have known about the WTC attacks before they happened.

Lis commented "you're talking about what Condoleeza Rice said".
    Uh,no Lis, she wasn't, try listening instead of allowing your hackles to immediately rise because you think someone is criticising the government.

Actually, they could all do with taking the couple of seconds necessary to listen to each other.

The show is just annoying to me now.
    Amen Sista! I usually like Lis though but she did get all riled up over nothing and looked pretty stupid.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I read in US or something that Star had been taking striptease lessons.

Hey - I had to suffer through the breif mental picture....so should everyone else. I seriously thought about writing a letter to the ed. saying that if I ever had the urge to think of Star naked I'd just go ahead and jump in front of a bus - thank you very much. I mean, don't force it on me. *shudder*

Is she trying to make her "man" rip the closet door from its hinges?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

+ Reply to Thread