+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1635Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

I am glad that they addressed the Barry incident this morning. I am not a Babs fan, but do applaud both her and Bill Geddie for the way that they handled it.

FORT Regular

I bet if Barry really does come on the show it will be while Elisabeth is on maternity leave

FORT Fogey

That would be fine. Elisabeth shouldn't have to sit on the same stage with him.

I'm not sure he will be reinvited after the stunt he pulled. According to the View producers, he was booked from way back in May. Then he decides not to show up 2 days before the engagement? Stinks of publicity stunt to me.

I missed some of the part with Gloria. Who did she say carries her fan club card in their wallet?

I found it interesting that Elisabeth brought up the incident with Alicia and how she apologized etc.

FORT Regular

Whoopi announced today that they had made peace and that Barry will be on in the future. I think both sides gave a little, and *the future* will be during Elisabeth's maternity leave.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2578730;
    I missed some of the part with Gloria. Who did she say carries her fan club card in their wallet?

I found it interesting that Elisabeth brought up the incident with Alicia and how she apologized etc.

Whoopi brought up Alicia first, so I am glad that Elisabeth had a chance to set the record straight about what transpired that day.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2578730;

Perez Hilton

I missed the first 20 minutes, but i was glad that they didn't interrupt the show for OJ's bail hearing. Other then that, im glad babs wasnt there.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2578507;
    If this has already been discuissed, I apologize, but why, when they were discussing Madeleine McCann's disappearance did Whoopi have to bring race into it??? She asked why the world was so interested in finding " a cute little white girl" I'm sorry if this case has gained national attention but it has nothing to do with her race. It is a mystery and had she been any other race, we'd be just as interested. I love Whoopi and am disappointed that she took this stance when all anyone wants to do is find this child.
    Whoopi is completely right. Name any black, asian, or latino child that has had world or national exposure like some of white kids.

I'm not trying to start something but sometimes you have to look outside the box to see the truth to see reality.

+ Reply to Thread