+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1525Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Susan seemed fine with Elisabeth during the interview. Elisabeth had high praise for the movie Sarandon was promoting.

ACK!!!!

The View is SO politically Left Wing... I have to say, as much as I was looking forward to this particular "VIEW", I am really tired of it all... They are not even trying disguise it...

See Ya...

Wouldn't want to Be Ya... <Joke!>

I don't think I will be back...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm sorry, but I'm must that anyone thinks Elizabeth is dangerous! Who on earth could she really convince who didn't already agree with her? If Susan Sarandon can stand to be on the same stage with her I don't think she's too big a threat.
    But if Barry really feels that strongly, and it isn't just a newsmaking ploy, gotta admire his support of his convictions.... I just think it would make a bit more sense if he didn't want to appear on the same stage as Cheney or Bush...

FORT Fogey

Yes, the whole, Elisabeth is dangerous is ridiculous. Does Barry realize that a majority of his fan base is more like Elisabeth?

Seriously, what this show needs is a moderate.

I mean you have the uber-liberals and the ultra-conservative. Who represents the REAL bulk of America--the middle?

Oh that's right. Meredith. Silly question!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz;2576048;
    I thought Susan did not seem to be very friendly to Elizabeth. I could definately tell by body language that she was not comfortable with her. However, I will give her kudos for being polite by responding to her questions and not ignoring her (as some guests do) when she came out on the stage.
    I was impressed with Elisabeth when she told Susan that while their views aren't the same, she admires how she stands up for what she believes in. Sounds dangerous to me. I think it is a publicity stunt on Barry's part.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2576109;
    I was impressed with Elisabeth when she told Susan that while their views aren't the same, she admires how she stands up for what she believes in. Sounds dangerous to me. I think it is a publicity stunt on Barry's part.
    Yes, I do agree that it is nice that ELizabeth was able to put aside their differences during the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2576060;
    Susan seemed fine with Elisabeth during the interview. Elisabeth had high praise for the movie Sarandon was promoting.
    Hmmmm..funny how two people can view the same thing but see it differently.

Hmm maybe I am just different. I find that a person who can't be in the same room with some of a differing opinions,weak minded. If Barry Manilow is so set in his "views" be a man and come on the show and face the enemy. What did he think Bitsy was going to do? brainwash him into going over to the other side?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2576550;
    Hmm maybe I am just different. I find that a person who can't be in the same room with some of a differing opinions,weak minded. If Barry Manilow is so set in his "views" be a man and come on the show and face the enemy. What did he think Bitsy was going to do? brainwash him into going over to the other side?
    that ^ pretty much summed it up

Barry is a monkey, what does him going on a show to sing/perform has to do with a pregnant blonde headed girl?

it's rediculous, nothing else needs to be said
    -----

the only other thing i wanted to say is that people are stupid when they say stuff like FOX NEWS brainwashes people or when Elisabeth mentions she watches Hannity and Colmes people 'll sigh or make a stupid facial expression..

has it occurred to any of these people that Elisabeth (or anybody else) watches because she/they *like* and enjoy the programming/personalities Nobody forces anyone to watch a cable news channel

that's all

+ Reply to Thread