+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2561609;
    Was anyone else grossed out today by Babs reading from that article about how to spice up your sex life? **shudder**
    LOL, I love watching Barbara, she cracks me up. I admire that she'll still talk about that kind of stuff regardless of her age, she has no reservations. Makes the show entertaining

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2561596;
    And.. .Elisabeth's husband works long hours and weekends at his job, leaving Grace with Elisabeth for all activities.

Make that "used to work"....
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Doesn't he mostly sit on a bench? That must be difficult, yeah.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Not anymore!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2561702;
    Make that "used to work"....
    Good point.

A little Seattle birdie told me today that the talk is that Seattle might hire him to be their third string QB as they've recently lost theirs. So he'd be there with his brother.

On a side note, Matt Hasselbeck is taking some major flack in the press for supporting George W. Bush and giving him a jersey at some Republican fundraising event the other day. Apparently there have been a lot of Seahawk fans calling for a boycott, etc.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey

There is something seriously wrong with the world when football fans will consider boycotting a team because their quarterback can throw just fine, but doesnt' vote the way they do.

On a note related to the thread, I've come to the conclusion that I really really hate the new set of The View. The colors remind me of hell.

I know, Veruka. It actually amazed me that people were talking about boycotting Seahawks games... but I had to laugh at their stupidity.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Being hardcore sports fan, most of us don't like the players being political figures. Sports is the one of few places that are apolitical. Maybe Tim can be a stay at home dad to Grace and the baby.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey

Attending a fund raiser, as I see it, is a far cry from being a political figure. I think it's putting too high of an expectation on athletes if we expect them to go to practice, play games, and during down time, go home and play video games (but not those that are too violent) and eat nutrutious sancks. The guy is free to do on his free time what he wishes, and I think it's a bit arrogant of Seahwaks fans to decide they can dictate his likes, dislikes, and beliefs.

Just finished watching The View from yesterday. I am loving Whoopi! Noticed that at the beginning of the last segment, when the male and female guests (can't remember their names or claims to fame) came out, the man walked straight past Elisabeth to greet Joy and the rest of the women. When he got to Whoopi she told him, in a low voice, to go back and greet Elisabeth! And he did! Now, that's what I call taking control!

+ Reply to Thread