+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Oh absolutely. It would be fine if he was reporting on relationships that were already public and just not covered by other outlets. But he doesn't. I understand many do for heterosexual couples, but 'outing' a heterosexual couple does not have the same reprecussions as a same-sex couple.
    I admit, I check out his site, but often, it's nothing more than further self propagation.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I've been to his site twice now, i'm not impressed.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've also been to it. I found it boring.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by reddahlia;2473624;
    Perez was so completely thrilled that he was going to be on the view and heavily promoted it on his site. And then, after watching it this morning, I was happy to see that he barely got a word in edgewise. I doubt that anything the view regulars said to him had much of an effect (and why would they? his site is the most popular site out there when it comes to celebrity gossip and he's getting all sorts of praise and exposure and money and now, even his own show on VH1), but i like that, for once, he was taken to task, a bit, as opposed to the other shows he's been on or the interviews he's given where he's had a chance to talk a great deal and the person interviewing him is usually full of praise.

Normally I just don't care too much about celebrities or the bloggers, but I just dislike this guy so much. He is such a starf****r. So completely full of himself. So very irritating.

And this is coming from a personal knowledge of him, outside his website. We used to be friendly and he has changed and not for the better. He's far too full of himself, but beyond that, i can't stand the way he "outs" people. He believes it's his right. And it's so far from his right it's not even funny. If people are gay, they have every right to tell whoever they want to tell whenever they want to. And no one should do it for them.

God, he really gets me riled up. Ugh!

reddahlia... you'll be happy to hear that he is getting sued, yet again. Samantha Ronson is suing him for libel, at the very least, for claiming that she was setting up publicity shots of her dear friend Lindsay Lohan when under the influence. I can't remember the dollar amount, but it was a multi-million dollar suit.

FORT Regular

I can't wait to see Ross as a guest host. Maybe he'll breathe some life back into the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2476718;
    reddahlia... you'll be happy to hear that he is getting sued, yet again. Samantha Ronson is suing him for libel, at the very least, for claiming that she was setting up publicity shots of her dear friend Lindsay Lohan when under the influence. I can't remember the dollar amount, but it was a multi-million dollar suit.
    I SAW THAT! and i'm quite happy. this is his (at least) second lawsuit. X17 is also suing him.
    "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

Wow. Elisabeth told everyone she used her daughter's diapers in an emergency. I guess she was resourceful and it's a good tip???

I would have thought they could have found somewhere to stop so she could have used a rest room, even if they were in traffic.
    If she already wanted to go to the toilet before they left, why not just go?
    She must have known the urge was only going to get worse.
    She was cracking up at that story, I didn't find it funny

I did find it intertesting that all three of the other women admitted to having had relationships with married men.
    Joy needs some new material.
    I'm tired of hearing her Monica Lewinsky jokes.

Sherri's co-hosting three times this week.
    Looks like she could be a definite front-runner for Star's vacant chair.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I see what you mean, Fluff. However i wouldn't want her there full time, it would be way too much. Besides, doesn't she live in L.A.? A few stints here and there showed that she was funny, but since she's been frequent i don't feel the same way. I don't put them beyond pining for Whoopi because she's distinguished and what not.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I don't want her there full time either.
    I think she was pretty funny in some of her earlier appearances, but I've really gone off her of late and hope she isn't hired as a permanent co-host.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread