+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 1102 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536761265261026 ... LastLast
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: The View

I heard today that she lost 150 pounds in 2 1/2 years. I'm beginning to think that the gastric bypass surgery that's been hinted at was a reality.

She looks kind of scarey to me now. Even when she isn't talking.

I'm also jumping on the "she must have had gastric bypass" to lose all that weight. And if she doesn't feel like discussing it, so be it.

I know a few people who have done it and they really do have a lot of flabby skin after losing so much weight so quickly. I even remember seeing a segment on the View about people who have had gastric bypass. One woman lost an incredible amount of weight and was now getting ready to have cosmetic surgery to lose the flab. She also said that when she was overweight, she wouldn't go to the beach because she was so fat. Now that she was much thinner, she still couldn't go to the beach because of all the flab. It just is not a pretty picture!

What I find odd about this latest news is that she had her recent surgery in Santa Monica, CALIFORNIA while hubby had to get stitches after his injury in the gym in NEW YORK!!??!!

Anyone else think that is strange that hubby wouldn't be at her side while she was having surgery?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    Anyone else think that is strange that hubby wouldn't be at her side while she was having surgery?
    I don't think it's strange that hubby wouldn't be at her side while she was having surgery because hubby is a gay guy and their marriage is a sham.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    I don't think it's strange that hubby wouldn't be at her side while she was having surgery because hubby is a gay guy and their marriage is a sham.
    Good one Pom....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Pom's comments aren't that unfounded as their have been rumors since the beginning. The other thing i heard was that if it wasn't GP then it could've been the Lap band that she had placed.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    I'm also jumping on the "she must have had gastric bypass" to lose all that weight. And if she doesn't feel like discussing it, so be it.

What I find odd about this latest news is that she had her recent surgery in Santa Monica, CALIFORNIA while hubby had to get stitches after his injury in the gym in NEW YORK!!??!!

I must be the only person who does not get all the uproar with Star and her tummy tuck. The girl has lost over 150 pounds.... she was going to have to have it done eventually. The skin just does not simply go way.

Same with the boob job. They don't just snap back up. haha!

Nor do I find it odd that she was in California without her girl Al.

I suspect they have her housed in the very best location as she recovers. (Anyone seen Extreme Makeover??) The truly lucky get that stuff done and then get set up in a cushy hosp.-hotel room thing and spend a week or so doped up and watching the afternoon soaps.

What I find funny is Al falling down on the treadmill and cracking his head open... you realize there is more to that story. And that is the story I would want to hear.

I'm not really concerned what kind of surgery she has but I think she'd probably be better off to just say that she had the by pass, tummy tuck, whatever and she wasn't going to talk about it. It's almost like she wants to be the topic of conversation and knows that if she just set things straight that most people would just think, oh okay, and let it go.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    If her marriage really is rocky for the reason the tabloids have speculated it will be interesting to see what happens when her "renovation" is complete and more men might be interested. Of course she might just feel, where were you before, I'm still the same person.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/63563

Here's the link to the National Enquirer story, for anyone who cares to read it.

+ Reply to Thread