+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1602Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fanatic

Re: The View

She can't fight with pregnant people? Why not? She did! It wasn't fair because for once EH didn't just take it she wanted Rosie to be accountable for what she said and wouldn't let her change the subject or bully her.

She also picked back up with Trump too saying something like she wants to sneak in his house and rub her belly on him. He laughed at her and said she must be flirting and how sexy a remark that was.
    He then said his new line of furniture isn't made of steal and wouldn't hold her.

I rather liked Ally Wentworth yesterday, not so keen on Debi Mazar.
    I thought Whoopi was ok and I'm officially off the idea of Sherri being part of the team.
    Ally, Whoopie, Joy and just about anyone other than Elisabeth, would be a decent panel imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

I like the age of EH and the fact that she has small children, that is a good view to have.
    I have never been a fan of Whoopi. But I have really enjoyed her sharing her views and do hope she is a new regular.
    I would like the other newbie to be a complete unknown. Someone that will have a commoners view on life.

FORT Fogey

Elisabeth is my favorite of The View group.

I have missed this week's shows. Wasn't Mario Cantone a co-host?

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Perez Hilton is on there now.

FORT Fogey

I am glad that Elisabeth called Perez out for the way he has talked about her and that the ladies got on to him for talking badly about people's children.

Perez was so completely thrilled that he was going to be on the view and heavily promoted it on his site. And then, after watching it this morning, I was happy to see that he barely got a word in edgewise. I doubt that anything the view regulars said to him had much of an effect (and why would they? his site is the most popular site out there when it comes to celebrity gossip and he's getting all sorts of praise and exposure and money and now, even his own show on VH1), but i like that, for once, he was taken to task, a bit, as opposed to the other shows he's been on or the interviews he's given where he's had a chance to talk a great deal and the person interviewing him is usually full of praise.

Normally I just don't care too much about celebrities or the bloggers, but I just dislike this guy so much. He is such a starf****r. So completely full of himself. So very irritating.

And this is coming from a personal knowledge of him, outside his website. We used to be friendly and he has changed and not for the better. He's far too full of himself, but beyond that, i can't stand the way he "outs" people. He believes it's his right. And it's so far from his right it's not even funny. If people are gay, they have every right to tell whoever they want to tell whenever they want to. And no one should do it for them.

God, he really gets me riled up. Ugh!
    Last edited by fluff; 07-14-2007 at 05:16 PM.
    "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by reddahlia;2473624;
    Perez was so completely thrilled that he was going to be on the view and heavily promoted it on his site. And then, after watching it this morning, I was happy to see that he barely got a word in edgewise. I doubt that anything the view regulars said to him had much of an effect (and why would they? his site is the most popular site out there when it comes to celebrity gossip and he's getting all sorts of praise and exposure and money and now, even his own show on VH1), but i like that, for once, he was taken to task, a bit, as opposed to the other shows he's been on or the interviews he's given where he's had a chance to talk a great deal and the person interviewing him is usually full of praise.

Normally I just don't care too much about celebrities or the bloggers, but I just dislike this guy so much. He is such a starf****r. So completely full of himself. So very irritating.

And this is coming from a personal knowledge of him, outside his website. We used to be friendly and he has changed and not for the better. He's far too full of himself, but beyond that, i can't stand the way he "outs" people. He believes it's his right. And it's so far from his right it's not even funny. If people are gay, they have every right to tell whoever they want to tell whenever they want to. And no one should do it for them.

God, he really gets me riled up. Ugh!
    I am sorry I missed this interview. I agree with you, about Perez. I used to really enjoy his friendliness. Now he is just plain ole MEAN!

Just when I think it's safe to remove The View from my TiVo, it's a good show

FORT Fogey

I give Elisabeth credit for confronting Perez on his name for her, but then just leaving it at that and not making a huge to-do over it. I thought Whoopi was absolutely fabulous in the way she challenged him. When she is good, she is very very good. But I do really wonder if she'd be that good all the time if she were added to the cast, or if she's got the freedom to be that good because she's a host. But the way she was warning Perez about dishing out more than he could take was well said and fantastic.

FORT Fanatic

I loved how Perez didn't exactly apologize for the nickname he gave Elisabeth . But other than that, ick. He was completely full of himself and way too proud of his unaccomplishments. However, there was one comment he made that I sort of (grudgingly) agree with - when asked why he comments on gay relationships he said that the media is always reporting on straight relationships, so why shouldn't he add gay ones as well? That in itself is a great point - he just fails to add that in order to mention a lot of these relationships he OUTS the participants which could effectively end their careers.

+ Reply to Thread