+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1372Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I just have to tell everyone what I watched today. I found an old pre-recorded VHS tape in my cabinet, and it was from Aug of 2005. There was a show of "The View" on there, I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed watching it, you would be amazed how different the show was back then with Meredith and Star were on then. They did talk about some controversial issues, but...they were calm and didn't yell over one an another to get their point across. I really believe since those two have left the show just isn't the same, sometimes I get so aggravated with them yelling back and forth I am ready to turn it off. Just wish Meredith and Star were still on there....I miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by sharon159;2464192;
    I just have to tell everyone what I watched today. I found an old pre-recorded VHS tape in my cabinet, and it was from Aug of 2005. There was a show of "The View" on there, I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed watching it, you would be amazed how different the show was back then with Meredith and Star were on then. They did talk about some controversial issues, but...they were calm and didn't yell over one an another to get their point across. I really believe since those two have left the show just isn't the same, sometimes I get so aggravated with them yelling back and forth I am ready to turn it off. Just wish Meredith and Star were still on there....I miss them.
    You aren't the only one. I don't even watch anymore. They messed up my exercise routine too, I haven't been able to find a decent show to watch in that time slot since Meredith and Star left.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I vote we change Elisabeth's nickname from "Bitsy" to "Bitchy".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Not that i haven't..... Anyway, i slept through the first 20 something minutes and just kep on dozing off.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

I took it off my Tivo list

jsut not worth it.

FORT Fogey

I really liked yesterday's show. I thought the tribute Barbara did for Beverly Sills was fantastic, and the way the other women showed their support to her during it was genuine, and fantastic. Alexandra Wentworth would get on my last nerve if she were on the show every day. But for a one time gig, she was very entertaining.

I didn't like the fact that Barbara seemed to make the tribute at least 50% about herself.
    She said more thasn once that her appearance on The View was her 'last interview' which I think is rather stretching it.

Bitzy really need to detatch herself from Bab's rump.
    Her attempts to suck-up were amusing initially, but now it's becoming nauseating to me.

I see Bitz worked on a new look during the hiatus. She has now rolled out 'the pout'. She's taken to pursing her lips in all manner of different circumstances. Perhaps that will place the hand on the chin as her new 'thinking face'.

Anyone still remotely interested in why Babs didn't do the Paris interview? Thought not.
    Well, it did give Bitz another change to compliment Babs, so I'm sure she was grateful for that opportunity.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I was wondering yesterday, since i was dozing in and out if she had finally explained why she didn't futher kiss up to Paris.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fanatic

Apparently Rosie can't shut up. On her cruise she put up a photo of EH during their fight and drew a devil face on her then said something to the effect " her only f****n credit is Survivor, come on" Sad really when Rosie was EH's age wasn't her only credit VH_1 or something? I would say EH's best credit is getting Rosie to leave early and giving it back to her for once. Let it go Ro apparently she can't.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;2469742;
    Apparently Rosie can't shut up. On her cruise she put up a photo of EH during their fight and drew a devil face on her then said something to the effect " her only f****n credit is Survivor, come on" Sad really when Rosie was EH's age wasn't her only credit VH_1 or something? Let it go Ro apparently she can't.
    I saw that too. Rosie's as bad as Trump. Apparently her only claim to fame at the moment is still holding a grudge against Elisabeth. At least until the next person ticks her off and she goes after them. She also made a comment like 'just go home and have your baby already', saying that it wasn't a fair fight on The View because she can't fight with pregnant people I think Rosie will best be remembered for being a controversial figure, and certainly not in a good way.

+ Reply to Thread