+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435751255251025 ... LastLast
Like Tree1525Likes

Thread: The View

Quote Originally Posted by muggle View Post
    Hearing Elizabeth today defend Bush's actions during Katrina show just how blind and ignorant she is. We were screaming at her. Her and Joy looked like they were going to come to blows over this. I told my partner that her being such an idiot on this show really serves a purpose, because she brings people with her narrowminded mindset to watch The View, only to be forced to hear the views of the other ladies. Otherwise, these viewers may not bother to tune in at all and just stick to watching Fox' distorted version of the news.
    Sorry, to offend those that like her, but she is an idiot. She THINKS she is so worldly, and tries to impress with her boldness of telling HER side, but she's a little girl, and she should NEVER have been put on the show. Gawd, whoever picked her should be shot.

Also, anyone hear that Mrs Reynolds and Mr. Reynolds are on the outs, potentially? She did not have her wedding ring on a few shows ago, or she was wearing it on the other hand... interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme View Post
    Sorry, to offend those that like her, but she is an idiot. She THINKS she is so worldly, and tries to impress with her boldness of telling HER side, but she's a little girl, and she should NEVER have been put on the show. Gawd, whoever picked her should be shot.

Also, anyone hear that Mrs Reynolds and Mr. Reynolds are on the outs, potentially? She did not have her wedding ring on a few shows ago, or she was wearing it on the other hand... interesting...

Oooh I wish I had seen today's show. I would have liked to have seen what Elisabeth had to say. And also what Joy had to say as well! She doesn't hold back!

I did catch a show a few weeks ago and Star said that she is not wearing her wedding ring on her left ring finger because she has a weird rash. That's is why she is wearing her wedding ring on her right ring finger. And, naturally, she insists that all is well with her marriage.

I did see Barbara Walters on Letterman the other night. At one point Dave asked Barbara about Star's weight loss. Barbara just said that Star lost the weight through diet and exercise. Is that how she really lost the weight or did she have a gastric bypass? I don't catch the show all the time, but she seems to have lost a lot of weight rather quickly. Just wondering!

At one point Dave asked Barbara about Star's weight loss. Barbara just said that Star lost the weight through diet and exercise. Is that how she really lost the weight or did she have a gastric bypass? I don't catch the show all the time, but she seems to have lost a lot of weight rather quickly. Just wondering!
    Star has never said much about her weight loss plan other than she followed the advice of medical professionals and had an intervention. She says she refuses to openly discuss the specifics of the plan for fear that others will try what she did and it not work for them. I think that's a load of bull. It's obvious to me that her dramatic weight loss was the result of gastric bypass. But then again I'm cynical!
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    She actually said how she lost the weight is no one's business except for her and her doctor!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    She actually said how she lost the weight is no one's business except for her and her doctor!
    I for one agree with her. It is no one's business.

There is nothing more annoying than a female who has lost weight and acts as if she has the "answer" on how it's done. And the world treats her as if she has cured cancer cause she has lost weight. At least Star has kept her mouth shut.

Oprah on the other hand... can't shut up. And has now packed back on at least 30 pounds in the last 6 months. After all her talk about having the answer to keep the weight off... she is now smashed in a girdle trying to wear clothes she can't bend over in. hahaha!

I personally could care less what Star had done. I respect her alot more, by keeping it to herself and not trying to talk as if she got the "cure".

Where as Oprah has done at least 3 shows in the last month about "new diets"... "keeping the pounds off"... and "dramatic weight lost story". Is there not something else to talk about?

There is nothing more boring than a female who can't talk about anything than their weight, their fingernails and their hair. Believe it or not... there is more to life. For the love of all.... pick up a book or the newspaper and find something of interest to talk about.

At least Star keeps her annoying banter limited to her slightly girly husband.

I have to agree with you. While Star is a celebrity and thus in the public eye, it's still not really anyone's business. I feel like people used to complain that she was fat and how they complain she's thin and not saying how.

I like Hot Topics too but I also like some of the guests and the segments. For anyone that missed Mario Cantone this morning talking about the Oscars, it was freaking hilarious.

FORT Fogey
    EXCLUSIVE: STAR JONES REYNOLDS CONFIRMS SHE'S HAD PLASTIC SURGERY!

Read All About It HERE

Monday, March 20, 2006 9:10 p.m. E.T.

Star Jones Reynolds has confirmed to In Touch that she has had a breast lift.

Star, who turns 44 this week, had the operation at the end of last week, but ended up at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica after complications.

In Touch has learned that in addition to having a breast lift, the View host - who has lost 150 pounds over the past two-and-a half years - also had a tummy tuck to remove excess skin.

Her rep, Brad Zeifman, confirms that Star had the breast lift. "She is recovering wonderfully," he says. Zeifman denies that Star had a tummy tuck.

In Touch is told Star is now recovering in a private clinic in LA. The View is in reruns all this week.

On the same weekend that Star was taken to the hospital, her husband, Al Reynolds, 37, needed stitches in a head wound after falling while working out in a New York gym. "He was taken to the emergency room where doctors administered several stitches," says Zeifman.
    ______________________________ _

It's a crying shame that Star Jones wasn’t the one who “. . . needed stitches in a head wound after falling while working out in a New York gym,” because the resultant blood, gore, stitches, and scabs would be a lot more aesthetically appealing than her nasty face as it currently appears.

Last edited by Pomeraniac; 03-21-2006 at 07:57 PM.

That surgery is quite a shocker, isn't it? I thought that ton she lost was just the results of diet and exercise.

Woldn't it be great if she'd have something done that would require her jaw to be wired for a while?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    [QUOTE=Muduh;1832614]That surgery is quite a shocker, isn't it? I thought that ton she lost was just the results of diet and exercise.

QUOTE]
    Did the story say differently? Having the excess skin removed (if true) via tummy tuck isn't surgery for weight loss... well, I guess you lose a few more pounds of skin, but you know what I mean.
    I saw her for the first time the other day in a couple of years, didn't recognize her!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Woldn't it be great if she'd have something done that would require her jaw to be wired for a while?
    That would be great!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread