+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1496Likes

Thread: The View

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Re: The View

I haven't watched The View on a regular basis, but I'm job-searching right now and so I'm home during the day. Now I see what some of you mean when you talk about the women talking over each other. Yeesh! All four were talking at once! I busted out laughing because it sounded so stupid.

Claudia Cohen died of ovarian cancer. I don't know too much about her, but the name is familiar. She left behind a daughter who's only seventeen. This has got to be tough on her.

Love or hate her, Elisabeth has great shoes.

Oh... when did Claudia Cohen pass away.. just recently?

Carla, you might remember her if you watched Live with Regis and Kathie Lee. Claudia was the entertainment gossip reporter that would come in on a regular basis.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Okay, thanks. It seems they said something about Regis and I had thought she was an entertainment reporter. She passed away over the weekend.

FORT Fan

Camping out to see Barbara Walters walk on the hollywood walk of fame days in advance? That's a new one. That had to be a joke. You would think someone important was coming, like Bon Jovi or George Clooney. And all they got was a shriveled old betty. If I could find the throw up icon I would use it now.

Maybe someone can use it for me.

Here you go

FORT Fogey

I am glad to see that Sherri Shepherd is guest hosting on The View again this week. She has been my favorite of all of the fill-ins.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Elisabeth's dress, for the Daytime Emmys, had that "101 Dalmations" flair going on.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Elisabeth always looks beautiful. She is the reason I watch The View.

I think the people that showed up to see her get her star, must not watch the View.

I imagine quite a few of those milling around were just tourists or inquisitive locals and not specifically there for Barbara at all.
    Despite their claims, it didn't look like a huge crowd although I don't know what a star unveiling would normally draw.
    I think Elisabeth was off the mark saying it was the greatest honour Hollywood could bestow, or words to that effect.
    I'd rather have an Oscar.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread