+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334741245241024 ... LastLast
Like Tree1564Likes

Thread: The View

I"m going to have to agree with you about Katie - and I really think her mix-up with Tom is a dangerous for her. I'm so confused too - they're together, they're not, etc etc - and all I see is this child who's getting totally brainwashed. So sad.

Well about The View- I heard they were going to be in Vegas so I've been watching when i can - it's been pretty good. I kind of like when they're "on location." lol. Oh and apparently Joy is going to an all-male show tomorrow - behind the scenes - I can only imagine. Bwah! Anyone been watching?

I've been watching them in Vegas this week and it's just more of the same, just in a different location.
    Baba dominates the conversation with her geriatric mutterings, the others kow-tow to her.
    Meredith turns the focus of every conversation to sex, like some horny 15 year old boy.
    She's so predictable.
    Elisabeth continues to spout her ridiculous crap.
    One minute she's telling us she brushes her teeth for half an hour a night so she can avoid Tim and not get pregnant again, the next she's claiming to have been so pleased when the Giants were out of the playoffs as Tim could drop his no sex policy.
    Keep your lies straight, Elisabeth.
    It's not like Tim gets many games anyway so I doubt him abstaining makes a whole load of difference.

I don't know - I think it's been better - freshens it up a little. And the Wolfgang Puck segment was cool as was the little shopping spree earlier in the week.

Cracks me up that EH is like that about talking about her marriage - makes me believe that it's a cover-up and maybe she and Tim are like animals!

I think the reason I haven't enjoyed it as much is that my favourite part of the show is Hot Topics and they've done shortened versions of it this week.
    I tend to lose interest once the Hot Topics are done.

Ugh, Elisabeth, I dearly wish they'd ditch her, but Baba seems to think she's the best thing to ever happen to the show.
    She's like a pathetic juniour version of Baba, imo, childish and can barely form or express a coherent thought.
    No wonder Baba likes her so much.

I hate the way she acts so childishly when it comes to discussing anything sexual, even when the discussion is of a medical nature and they have a guest expert.
    It's not just on the many occasions Meredith steers the conversation round to matters sexual.
    Half the time she doesn't even get into the conversation and just sets there getting steadily redder.
    I find her incredibly immature.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm with you, fluff; I find the show boring when they deal mostly with celebs. Hot topics is much more interesting, or at least educational segments or consumer interest segments.

Elisabeth is pathetically naive, and Meredith gets on my nerves...she's just too "vanilla", and when she tries to sound "hip" she sounds stupid. Good old Star is the "happily married woman" who can make you barf; I got a kick out of her saying that she would not be worried if her husband's underwear came back with male DNA...normally, that would be a good thing, but we've been led to understand that that might be all his underwear ever comes back with...but is it his???

I guess Joy is my favorite. She and I seem to have similar senses of humor.

"Stammering Barbara"...no comment!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    It's not like Tim gets many games anyway so I doubt him abstaining makes a whole load of difference.
    He doesn't even get to play, he's 3rd string. He should not be abstaining

He's third string?
    I guess I was giving him too much credit by assuming he was second string.
    You'd think he was Peyton Manning the way they're forever dropping the fact he's a football player into the conversation, not third string to Ely.

JR.
    And, it's his third team in 4 seasons, he's played in a total of 13 career games.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/236946

Definitely nothing to get excited about.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Maybe he's only a "one sixteenth" back instead of a quarterback???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hearing Elizabeth today defend Bush's actions during Katrina show just how blind and ignorant she is. We were screaming at her. Her and Joy looked like they were going to come to blows over this. I told my partner that her being such an idiot on this show really serves a purpose, because she brings people with her narrowminded mindset to watch The View, only to be forced to hear the views of the other ladies. Otherwise, these viewers may not bother to tune in at all and just stick to watching Fox' distorted version of the news.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

+ Reply to Thread