+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132721225221022 ... LastLast
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Star's, of course! I am sure it can get pretty juicy. I've noticed that she has started wearing blouses that expose her scar from her heart surgery. Looks like confidence level has come up. Joy's would be pretty interesting, too. She and Star are very opinionated women........that always spells trouble with some folks. Personally, I admire that quality. You can always get a good debate going with someone like that!

Anybody want a piece of me???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic
    Joy probably gets a ton, because she is very political. I can't even imagine what people write.

Star's.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jman79 View Post
    Who's hate mail would you like to read the most?? You can only pick one.
    My gut reaction was to write, "STAR'S" but then I realized -- wait a minute -- I've written most of the hate mail that Star gets, so I'd be bored really quickly if I had to read it all over again!!

I caught this this morning as I wanted to see what they would say to Master P

and a bunch of stuff was bleep'd out, what exactly was said when Star was talking

Elisabeth looks like she is doing practice runs for maternity tops. This woman's taste is questionable, at best. And.......HORRORS.....I'm seeing waaaay too many puff sleeves around, lately. They were ugly on grown women when they were popular before, and here these stupid things come again! If you're 7 years old, or under, that's a different story.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Speaking of puffy sleeves, did anyone watch today? They're having a special week of "then and now" type stuff to commemorate their 2000th episode of the show - and some of the footage of the first season is really funny. Joy's hairdo in particular. It was disturbing but cool to see how different life was in 1997 as far as fashion. Anyone watch?

Now I"m going to have to pull out pictures of me in 1997.

I am convinced that the other women are there to help Barbara Walters to finish her sentences. She (Barbara), bless her heart, starts stammering and one of them will jump in there with what she is reaching for. It irritates me that they need to finish her sentences (if it is acknowledged, BW will have to step down because everyone will see that there is a problem). It's irritating, but since she is the money/power behind the show, I guess they just need to step up.

I also hate the way that Meredith always goes, "yeah..yeah..yeah let's move on.." How Condescending. I guess I don't like her as much as other viewers. I am not a Medredith fan. She reminds me of what Elisabeth will be when she is the mother of a teen. Ignorance is Not Bliss...........YET. Who knows where the fads are going???

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    No, she's against birth control because supposedly it *kills* the fetus, according to her. What she does is, she brushes her teeth for about 30 mins so by the time she's done tim is asleep and they wont have to do it. Somebody please b****-slap this girl, she's so dumb. So she's hiding from her hubby.
    You are kidding????!!!!!!!! She thinks condoms kill the fetus? Talk about your exemplar of why we need sex ed in this country! She won't use any barrier method??? She doesn't even play Vatican roulette? Boy, I smell a divorce in the wings.... Not many young men sign up for that. And then she talks about it on TV, as though no one will mention it to him?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    You are kidding????!!!!!!!! She thinks condoms kill the fetus? Talk about your exemplar of why we need sex ed in this country! She won't use any barrier method??? She doesn't even play Vatican roulette? Boy, I smell a divorce in the wings.... Not many young men sign up for that. And then she talks about it on TV, as though no one will mention it to him?
    No, that's what she thinks of Oral contraceptives ( ortho-evra/ tri-cyclen, etc.) And yeah, she goes on tv to talk about it, she forgets that she's married to a football player, They don't have female fans, right?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread