+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 1050 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031711215211021 ... LastLast
Like Tree977Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    I disagree, it took a lot of guts for Amber to make herself bait for a sociopath. The police think that he was catching on that she was not believing him any more, since he tried then to lure her to a deserted spot, and some think he would've tried to kill her there.

A lot of people would've just thought of themselves but she helped catch a killer. She could've just got in the wind, and not told anyone, let alone called police and then put herself at risk. Global tracking showed Peterson was driving around by her house during that time. It is not easy to talk to a sociopath and not have them pick up on what you feel about them... they're predatory and excellent at reading others. It's their narcissism (they don't know what behavior is expected of them/how others see them), that traps them usually in the end.
    Brandy, we usually agree. But this one I have to disgaree. I think she made a lot of poor choices. Surely, she was deeply manipulated by Scott, but she:

1)Slept with Scott the first night she met him. Its not to say people don't do this, but I think Amber was lonely

2) I believe she picked up a gift after she knew Scott was "fooling" her.

3) She let a man she barely knew pick up, her daughter at School

I know those are only a few, but I just think Amber is kind of pathetic.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    There is also that small, tiny little thing where she vilified the supposed father of her daughter, then last year it was revealed that the father was actually someone else. Poor choices is putting it kindly.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    . Poor choices is putting it kindly.

Yeah, I know everyone makes mistakes in life, but how about the nude photographs. Sorry, but Amber is "trash"

Sadly, this is probably the best thing that probably happened to her, because she made a lot of money off that book $$$

Amber is no victim. Sharon Rocha is a the true victim.

It is sad how many people cashed off her death.
    Last edited by jman79; 01-03-2006 at 10:33 AM.

FORT Fanatic
    I am waiting for my prescription of xanax to be refilled and I am stuck watching " the view" I am having some withdraw symptoms so it may be me. But it seems like Elizabeth was never on the show. She adds nothing when she is on.

Talk about being a "publicity whore" I have never heard of Lisa Loeb until today and she is looking for her man, via reality tv. I would like to sound Jonny Fairplay her way.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I have to admit that I didn't miss her at all. ......I can't believe I am agreeing with you, j!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic
    Actually, prh after watching "The View" yesterday I realized that as much as people poke fun at Star, Joy and Meredith they are all talented, in there own right. I still don't think Barabra Walters has an ounce of talent, and she reminds me of how Elizabeth will act at her age.

Is Elisabeth pregnant again?? Please tell me we don't have to go through her baby crap with her again.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    No, she's against birth control because supposedly it *kills* the fetus, according to her. What she does is, she brushes her teeth for about 30 mins so by the time she's done tim is asleep and they wont have to do it. Somebody please b****-slap this girl, she's so dumb. So she's hiding from her hubby.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fanatic
    While I was watching "the view" on Friday, waiting for my prescription to be filled I was wondering what would be worse be put in jail or be subject the "the view" everyday and I really had to *think* I mean I really put thought into it, and I decided that after I hear what kind of stuff goes on in prison, I rather, be stuck watching "the view"

I had not sit through a whole episode of "the view" for a few months, since Friday, but what I did notice is that I was seeing more of Starr's eyelids then her eyes. I do think she looks up, bu the cameras seem to pan to her "eyelids" a lot.

Who's hate mail would you like to read the most?? You can only pick one. I could pass on Barbara's, and Meredith, because it probably wouldn't be too bad. Elizabeth's would probably be just "you're a total idiot" I think Joy and Starr are kinda "tough" you have to be, when you are on TV, but I think at some point it would get to you. I think Starr's would be much more fun to read. Especially, since she mentioned it once when she kept rooting for Rueben from American Idol. Amd yes, prh, you have to answer my question.

Oh, no question, STAR's. She has really gotten outrageous as of late and has bought into what minimal fame she has. Her wedding, her constant name-dropping, her arrogance about being the leading authority on everything, (apparently she's the first woman to have ever fallen in love and gotten married) and her haughty attitude has resulted in a complete about face to who she was when the show started.

I prefer her former self. At least she was relatively intelligent and articulate then.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread