+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Newbie

Re: The View

Pretaped Friday today. I'm finding it really boring, anyone know when this show was taped?

I want to add to my annoying list that the Pad woman is very annoying. She's giving Rosie a run with her money with my story beats your story.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2419037;
    I know it was previously taped but:

I missed what happened with Pad saying something about brillo hair and Joy said she had it, and then Rosie said something about a few weeks left. Anyone catch that?

Could those bbq guys be anymore annoying?
    Joy said she was a "nappy headed ho".

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

I don't know what to say. I just feel like sighing. Come Fox News, there is a war, a genocide in Darfur, nukes in N. Korea, HIV and poverty all over the world and you stick Rosie into your poll.

In the most recent FOX News Opinion/Dynamics Poll of 900 registered voters,5/15/07, Rosie O'Donnell was included in the favorable/unfavorable category. Others on the list with O'Donnell were Laura Bush, Tony Blair, Mike Bloomberg and George W Bush. The poll concentrated on the 2008 campaign and O'Donnell was the only non political person included. This is taking the Rosie obsession a bit far.
    News Hounds

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2419082;
    I don't know what to say. I just feel like sighing. Come Fox News, there is a war, a genocide in Darfur, nukes in N. Korea, HIV and poverty all over the world and you stick Rosie into your poll.

NEws Hounds
    I think that that sigh needs to be directed at news in general, and not just Fox News. I saw two programs on MSNBC last night which led with the Rosie/ Elisabeth fight. Hannity and Colmes covered it, but at least they put it at the end of the show after about 45 minutes of covering real issues like the war funding bill. Dan Abrahams is their managing director now, and as the guest host on Scarborough, he (again, the leader of MSNBC) decided to LEAD with discussing The View.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Yes, all of the so-called "professional" media has gone tabloid, Anna Nicole Smith should us that in a HUGE way, but to insert Rosie's name into a political poll?

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG;2419073;
    Joy said she was a "nappy headed ho".
    Oh, haha. Thanks.

Just read this!

ABC has just announced that Rosie O'Donnell will not be back on "The View."

Brian Frons, President of ABC Daytime, issued the following statement:
    "We had hoped that Rosie would be with us until the end of her contract three weeks from now, but Rosie has informed us that she would like an early leave. Therefore, we part ways, thank her for her tremendous contribution to 'The View' and wish her well."

Barbara Walters said "I brought Rosie to the show. Rosie contributed to one of our most exciting and successful years at "The View." I am most appreciative. Our close and affectionate relationship will not change."

For her part, Rosie said "I'm extremely grateful. It's been an amazing year and I love all three women."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Total change of subject...saw Star Jones on Boston Legal, doing a "legal news analysis" bit of one of the cases with Nancy Grace...wow, unrecognizable in looks and style. If she hadn't bee introduced I would not have known who it was.

Back on topic: That's the sign of a quitter right there. She might have done a lot for the View, but the View did more for her. It put her back into the spotlight. As an employer, I would not trust her to keep her word.

+ Reply to Thread