+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1624Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2415212;
    Elisabeth would be able to get a job now... her face has been on the tube for some years now and she is a young blonde girl.
    Well, she's nearly 30 and it's a fairly bad (imo) bleach job, but I take your point

she is non threatening, so she could get on a HGTV/Style type show or the dreaded Fox News

she parlayed her 15 reality show minutes to daily tv and now has a little experience.
    She used to present a style-based tv show a while back, The Look For Less, I think.
    I never actually saw it, but aparently she does have some experience in that area. She's obviously interested in fashion and design so that might be a route she'd like to go.
    I think she's clearly very interested in politics though so she might not want to leave that behind entirely.

Also, I think, although I'm not well-versed in football, that her husband might be an unrestricted free agent this season so he could possibly be on the move from New York.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2415116;
    I did find it amusing when Elisabeth said 'I'm all about facts' today.
    That's not strictly true is it now, Elisabeth?

Just like most people, you're all about the facts that support your argument.

Lmao! I was saying to myself, sure dear, uh huh.
    She was the one that got heated and blew things out of proportion. I wish that Rosie would've ignored her and gone onto the next topic. They don't say, "Don't feed the troll for nothing". She wouldn't even let Joy speak.
    I'm pretty sure that they got a severe phone call from BW and rightly so.
    I just knew this blow up was going to happen. That event set the tone for the rest of the show and that bugged me. Also, after Elizaditz said something to Alicia, the latter snubbed her. Or am i wrong? They all seem to make a bee line for either Rosie or Joy.

eta: I could not be as forgiving as Sherry was with her two-timing ex, especially when a child was produced. :Ohno.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Well, you can have your stance on this war, and we all do. I would venture to bet though, that Rosie's view is the more popular view on it right now. I already knew she supports the troops..but that doesn't mean she has to agree with why we went to Iraq in the first place. On this issue, I hope she continues to stand by her beliefs.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2414998;
    WOW...i never saw a debate SO HEATED on this show between Rosie and Elizabeth. WOW...the venom really showed. I have to admit though, Elizabeth would not answer Rosie's question when she asked for a simple answer to whether Elizabeth thought Rosie thought our troops were terrorists..Elizabeth talked in circles, IMO. I do agree with Rosie about this war, though. I give her kudos for sticking to her convictions on this war.
    Elisabeth DID answer her. She DID say "No, I personally do not think you think our troops are terroists, but you would not answer that the other day."

FORT Newbie

I can't believe Elizabeth brought Trump .nope she's no friend and yeah I agree today 's fight was because they never spoke about what had happened the other day. when they had a spat before Rosie has said they would e mail each other and the whole blather thing she admitted she felt bad and apologized .As for Elizabeth saying I'm not poor little Elizabeth I think Rosie was trying to say that is how the media spins and no I don't think that's EH 's fault but that is what happen .
    Last night I was flipping though the channels and Joe scarbough (sp) show was coming on and the voice at start of the show said something like "ROSIE TALKS ABOUT HER SEX LIFE AND MAKES THE NOISES "I just hurried changed it .Isn't that a political show so WTF! so there is something that bothers some people about R and I don't think that it's all politics . Men /Media attacking gay and over weight people is not new.
    Rosie just needs to realize her and E are not the friends she thought they were
    I 'm not sure how I felt about Sherri Shepard this time hmmm?I usually love her.
    I love Alicia so much I don't think she was snubbing E but I guess after that blow up it would be a little odd coming out that.
    Last edited by jessvegg; 05-23-2007 at 03:00 PM.

FORT Fogey

And I DO think Rosie is a biotch.I have stopped watching the View ONLY because of her. I sometimes watch her spew her carp when it is on youtube.
    She is a narrow minded ignorant idiot.

And YOU KNOW she was fired. When a VERY LARGE company does NOT meet your demands, YOU ARE FIRED!

FORT Fanatic

Rosie complains that shows say she is mean to poor little Elizabeth and it is not only FOX that covers her daily rants. If she is consistantly seen as being a bully it is a wonder she doesn't stop and think about why she is seen that way. It hasn't just been once she has been covered for her behavior it is daily if not weekly at least.

it is a wonder she doesn't stop and think about why she is seen that way.
    She considers the source.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

FOX is already calling it a cat fight, and showing the clip.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2415278;
    And I do think Rosie is a biotch.I have stopped watching the View only because of her. I sometimes watch her spew her carp when it is on youtube.
    She is a narrow minded ignorant idiot.

And you know she was fired. When a very large company does not meet your demands, you are fired!
    She signed on for a year and if she stays until June she will have worked a year.
    I think BW was probably very reticent to offer her another contract, but considering the ratings are up since Rosie joined the panel I think it would be foolish of all involved with the contract talks at ABC to ignore the bottom line.
    Apparently she wanted one further year at $10m, they offered $30 million over three years.
    Whether that's true or not I don't know, but if it is it sounds like they wanted to keep her on.

+ Reply to Thread