+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829691195191019 ... LastLast
Like Tree1602Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I don't know if any of you saw the show where they explained about how the women were dressed for the show. There is a stylist who goes out everyday and buys lots of clothes with each woman in mind. She brings the clothes back and the women actually select what they will wear. Sometimes one woman will choose what was actually selected with another of the women in mind. Barbara wears her own clothes.

Elisabeth sometimes looks OK and sometimes looks like crap......but the stylist is obviously picking out some crappy looking clothes for Elisabeth because she knows Elisabeth likes those type of yuck-o clothes. I didn't see what she was wearing today, but nothing would surprise me with her.

Everybody else usually looks pretty good. Star usually comes out looking pretty sharp!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Anyone know what happened to Elisabeth's foot?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

It probably went inside her mouth, as usual.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fanatic
    Hmm.. I usally don't watch "the view"(okay, maybe "hot topics") but one thing that really annoys me about Joy is she always pulls on her shirt when she comes out. Joy please stop me doing this.

Women tug at their clothes to, either, make sure they are straight, or because they need the next size up!

Stop snarking on Joy!!!! I love her AND Oprah!!! Talk about 2 people I'd love to have lunch with.......!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Stop snarking on Joy!!!! I love her AND Oprah!!! Talk about 2 people I'd love to have lunch with.......!!!!

you wouldn't mind having lunch with me either. I would pay. You seem like a nice lady

OK, so make that 3 people now!

I'm sure we'd have a good time!!!

I'm sorry but Joy grates on my nerves. She is bossy, overbearing, and opinionated. I try to watch the show from time to time but the little bit I caught today was the same ole same ole - all the women yelling over each other and vying to be heard.

ArchieComic Fan, Never apologize for your opinion! And since when is being opinionated a negative???

And I always hate when they talk over each other. They remind me of parakeets in a pet store!

FORT Newbie

Elizabeth's foot

Hi, I've been wondering the same thing about her foot. I actually watch the view everyday and on the days I miss it, I tiVo it. I'm so glad I found this discussion board. Also, I am going to a live taping on the 21st so, i will be a part of the 12 days of Christmas....

+ Reply to Thread