+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1525Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fanatic

Re: The View

I think most days Elisabeth is a hit with her clothing. I would imagine the fun of that job is getting to wear something you want to try knowing you don't have to buy it. Hit or miss it is only one time. She is really a very cute girl annoying or not and last pregnancy she always looked really great in her clothes. I didn't like the yellow either and I thought it made her look old and big and tried to imagine it on a real big person and started laughing. It was like a ruffled canary.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2381292;

Joy has been having quite a morning. She has completely cracked me up this morning! She is the kind of person I would love to have lunch with.

Marie Osmond is very enjoyable as a guest host. I didn't think she would be. I've been pleasantly surprised! She might make a great addition to the panel.
    I agreed with Joy about the social responsibility of giving birth to 17 children.

LOVED the Joy feet picture. I cracked up at that. And she does have nice feet.

Liked Marie too. I was surprised. I groaned when I heard it was here, but I apparantly am still stuck back in the Donny and Marie days and she has changed a lot.
    LOVED her answer about which kids of hers were adopted!

NO NANCY GRACE!!! OMG, the show will die a fast death with her. I can't see BW agreeing to that.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Nancy Grace =

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I love Nancy but i'd rather see her on my Headline news channel.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Nancy Grace would be much worse than Rosie. I don't care for Rosie but at least she occasionally makes me laugh.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I totally think they should hire Nancy Grace. That way I'll get a whole hour back into my day.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;2360898;
    When the show started it was 4 women who anyone hardly knew. Some not at all. So why do they think they need to pull in some big name to keep it going? Why not get someone fairly unknown?
    TeeHee Thanks for posting this, Bandy! My nominations for replacements?

Fluff
    Broadway
    Veruka
    Roseskid

For the moderator position I nominate our very capable Mariner.

For me, this would be an interesting bunch to watch~~talk about entertainment!

Another advantage? There are many, many more posters on this board to fill in as a guest co-host.

*Runs to email the big wig television producers with my wonderful idea*
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl;2383269;
    TeeHee Thanks for posting this, Bandy! My nominations for replacements?

Fluff
    Broadway
    Veruka
    Roseskid

For the moderator position I nominate our very capable Mariner.

For me, this would be an interesting bunch to watch~~talk about entertainment!

Another advantage? There are many, many more posters on this board to fill in as a guest co-host.

*Runs to email the big wig television producers with my wonderful idea*

That's a great idea! Let's start a petition to the producers!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Wow - I think Felicity Huffman looked waaaay uncomfortable today. I don't think it's her place to answer questions about Lindsay Lohan and I think Felicity felt the same, considering she did a lot of head nodding. She looked extremely uncomfortable.

What a nice donation the ladies of the View made for Jacob's cure though. That was very moving.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2381671;
    I agreed with Joy about the social responsibility of giving birth to 17 children.

LOVED the Joy feet picture. I cracked up at that. And she does have nice feet.

Liked Marie too. I was surprised. I groaned when I heard it was here, but I apparantly am still stuck back in the Donny and Marie days and she has changed a lot.
    LOVED her answer about which kids of hers were adopted!

NO NANCY GRACE!!! OMG, the show will die a fast death with her. I can't see BW agreeing to that.
    social responsibility? If a family lets say are very well off and can afford and want a BIG family and are healthy capable people why should they not be able to have lots of kids

it's different if were talking about those who keep pushing out unwanted children they cant afford and there on the taxpayers tab.

but how can people say crap like "kids sucking up oxygen" and keep a straight face. BS.

-----
    Nancy Grace, i don't get why people dislike her so much... she is a victims advocate and tries to help people. Maybe people hate her accent or maybe they don't like the fact that she called out OJ/MJ/ and other criminals Anyways why would she want to go on crap like The View anyways?

+ Reply to Thread