+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728681185181018 ... LastLast
Like Tree1435Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fanatic
    Actually the only good part of the show is "hot topics" I really like current events and its always interesting what they have to say. I usually don't agree, but "hot topics" are always interesting. Regarding Stars weight loss, I could careless, the skinner she gets the bigger her eyes get.

FORT Fanatic
    Hmmm.. Howard Stern played a clip of Elizabeth today. I dont want to take it out of context, but I heard something like the way to control drinking is have a place in school dedicated to it, and than have parents watch over them. I knew she was dumb, but it sort of takes it too a new level. What a gem.

I watched the show today to see my girl Alicia Keys (She rocked by the way!). I just had to comment on the remark about Star's eyes. You are right. I hadn't seen her in a while and her eyes looked huge today. I hope things even themselves out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    "purple pucker dress"
    I saw in magazine where they compared her to the purple tellatubbie!

Did anyone watch today? If so, what the hell was Elizabeth wearing? That looked like crap!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I was at a client's house this morning and she had the show on in the background.
    Elisabeth really did look awful.
    I don't think they ever dress her particularly well, but today was one of her worst imo.
    The only part of the show I like is the Hot Topics, but Elisabeth has made even that practically unwatchable by continually finding ways to mention her daughter Grace, no matter how wildly unrelated the topic at hand is.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    She's so young and so stupid. Please fire her!!!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    The only part of the show I like is the Hot Topics, but Elisabeth has made even that practically unwatchable by continually finding ways to mention her daughter Grace, no matter how wildly unrelated the topic at hand is.
    I hadn't thought about it before but you're right! It's always about Grace.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

aga
    FORTified
    I'm inclined to believe that Star Jones had some kind of surgical intervention. My guess as to why she doesn't talk about it is because in the past she has made disappoving staements about the surgery, nothing too extreme but she was quick to point out the downside.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

aga
    FORTified
    Of the "young ones", Lisa Ling was my favorite.

I actually liked Debbie Matenopolous (sp??). I didn't agree with everything she said, but I don't know why she was considered so awful.

I don't dislike Elizabeth but she can be grating at times.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

+ Reply to Thread