+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1561Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey
    Whether it's true or not, I don't blame Elisabeth for making those comments. Let's say that it's all lies - that she hates working with Rosie, and does cry all the time. What good would it do for her or the show to confirm that? Or to refuse to deny it? She could say nothing, but then the questions are going to keep coming. By making the statements she has, true or not, she puts an end to it. If they're true, that's that. If they're not, then she's taken the high ground by letting it be known she's not going to get into a public spat with Rosie.

It could be that they're mature enough not to let their political beliefs rule them and get in the way of what could be a good friendship. Their is alot they could learn from each other.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I think it's likely that they are friends.
    Elisabeth and Star were a long way apart politically but found common ground in religion and were good friends.
    Rosie and Elisabeth share some interests too, so I can see where they would be friends if they look past the politics.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    If that's the case, that they're "pals", then please subject me to
    that relationship instead, because this gigantic tit for itty bitty tat
    crap is a bummer to a long time, and for the most part, former, fan.

I know that Rosie and Elizabeth have done some things together on their downtime. Last October, they were very involved in the Race for the Cure since both of their moms have had breast cancer. Elizabeth has also brought Grace over to Rosie's to play with Viv, or attend her birthday party, etc.

I remember at one point Rosie taking Elizabeth to her first broadway show, or something along those lines.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

FORT Newbie
    While I tend to agree with Rosie, I think she crosses the line when she presents speculation about conspiracies as fact. It is understandable that she has doubts about anything this administration says and does. After being lied to so much, who can believe them. I pretty much take anything they say with a grain of salt. I would probably question their intent if they said they were doing exactly what I wanted. That doesn't mean that any of the conspiracy theories are themselves true.

FORT Newbie

Re: The View

Wow, this thread had slipped to Page 2. That's a sure sign they've been on vacation.

Do they come back Live this week, or are they taking another week off?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They return tomorrow with a new show. I've been overdosing on "I Love Lucy" since they've been on vacation.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My sister told me that Rosie won't be on Monday's show....she will return on Tuesday. And my dvr says that Whoopi Goldberg is the guest co-host.

+ Reply to Thread