+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1628Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2299028;
    She could be easily discounted if it wasn't for the fact that she was a model and now does commercials and hosts a show. A Hilton she's not.
    Before Howard, she was one of many nameless models in NYC. Her profile grew because of him, and even he's admitted some of her magazine spreads have been because of him and the way he promotes them on his show. How many of those commercials and hosting gigs does she have because of who her boyfriend is? Paris and Nicki have their daddy to get them fame, and Beth has her fiancee.

" " quotation marks

noone is ever a "Paris Hilton"

but i'm saying that even she acknowleges that she wouldn't be anything w/o Howard.

my comment on not contributing to society means she does nothing. Howard or any other cat "entertains" people makes em laugh and whatnot.

"modeling" isn't really anything. you don't go to school, cram for test, get in student loan debt, etc in hopes of a modeling career. you don't really do anything but rely on your "body" to get you a paycheck to pay your bills or whatever.

she has contributed about as much as winners of the Miss USA/America pageants (What is it they do exactly )

sure she does some animal rescue thing now. this is what people do when they are financially secure and feel they have to join some cause or whatever to feel like they make a difference on the earth.

i'm actually referring to many people out there, but since we talking about her it applies.

Was it just me or do you think she doesn't like fat people. At the end when Elisabeth had her arm around the lady doing the cleaning segment, the lady tried to put her arm around her (the guest co-host) and she did it for like one second and took two steps back.

I thought it was nice they mentioned Meredith and her accident.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    She's 34??? She doesn't seem like it.

I guess I never realized how many "Anna Nicole Smiths" there are in this world.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan
    I think all "the view" women could benefit from those new purple braclets.

Great Idea!!!! But if they all stopped with the negativity....we wouldn't have any fun, would we???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought Jacque Reid was great again today.
    I wish she would have been able to say even more during Hot Topics.
    Elisabeth was a bit of an interuptus when Jacque was talking a couple of times this morning, but considering she generally gets interupted herself I can understand her trying to pounce in with a comment when she thinks there is an opening to do so.
    I think that group of four works really well together.
    Jacque seems to bring a real understanding of the facts of any story she's talking about.
    She's my personal front-runner for the fourth co-host if they do appoint someone.
    Last edited by fluff; 03-29-2007 at 02:13 PM.

What happended to meredith

Laura, Meredith left the show last June/July in order to host The Today Show.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Meredith slammed the back of her head on the ice during an ice skating segment with Will Ferrell. Surprisingly, no blood! Dealt with through pain relievers and ice pack.

+ Reply to Thread