+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1631Likes

Thread: The View

I noticed thar Kerry(who im beginning to like alot) Washington said slightly under her breath "the republican always has to change the subject". Elizabeth, im sure she heard but didn't say anything. Kerry, send me your former fiance.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

If all the guests are there to visit with Rosie, then it seems they need to seat Rosie where Elisabeth is. That way there would be no need to whisk right on by the others. Just greet Rosie and sit down. Pretend the others don't exist.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2283594;
    I noticed thar Kerry(who im beginning to like alot) Washington said slightly under her breath "the republican always has to change the subject". Elizabeth, im sure she heard but didn't say anything. Kerry, send me your former fiance.
    AmyLee, you have soooo got this thing about collecting fine men!! Who was her former finace? If they said it yesterday, I wasn't paying attention.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2284122;
    AmyLee, you have soooo got this thing about collecting fine men!! Who was her former finace? If they said it yesterday, I wasn't paying attention.

David Moscow.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

FORT Fan
    I think it was either Bitsy or Joyless who said something about the Regan's and she snapped back with "don't ever put me and the Reagans in the same sentence"

Does anyone remember the context?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    What was said about "The Secret" on the show today? Just when they were starting that part of hot topics, my favorite idiot decided to address the nation. Help me, somebody!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah,i got bush too and on top of that some indictment notices on a local case. So no show today for me.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Thank you all for your wonderful insights on this show. I personally haven't seen it in the past 5 years or so, but you all make me feel that I am not missing anything. Your rhetoric has also made me feel indignant on occasion for the missed etiquette and manners. Perhaps Rosie should go around and introduce everyone to the guest.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2286702;
    What was said about "The Secret" on the show today? Just when they were starting that part of hot topics, my favorite idiot decided to address the nation. Help me, somebody!
    They basically thought it was a pile of claptrap.
    Rosie mentioned one part where the guy told people to look at the backs of their hands and said she turned to Kelly and joked "now imagine those hands round the steering wheel of a new car", which is exactly what the man then said on the dvd.

Barbara thought the part where a woman apparently willed away her cancer was potentially dangerous.
    They agreed that having a positive attitude surely helps when you're fighting a disease, but thought the dvd could be damaging if people decided not to seek medical help.

Rosie said it's basically using positive thinking to wish for material possessions.
    None of them seemed very impressed.
    I have to agree with them.

Barbara ruined Hot Topics yet again for me.
    She spent a good few minuted prattling on about her interview with Hugo Chavez.
    It takes her so long to set these pieces up. I think Rosie was feeling the same way as me this morning, i.e. wishing she'd just say "I interviewed Hugo Chavez, here's a clip", instead of babbling on.
    She ruins the entire flow.

Have you noticed that Barbara only seems to be on the show now when she wants to draw attention to one of her latests specials. Can't say that makes me sad

+ Reply to Thread