+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1435Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fan
    PrH, I have tried to respond to you a few times, but it says my box is full and I can't respond. Anyway, I think we should just pick up where we left off. Did you catch the view today. I am bummed they banned them from showing clips from AI.
    Last edited by snarkattack; 03-07-2007 at 02:07 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I agree but, like they said, they (Rosie) probably brought it on themselves. I like that the hot topics have been longer, most days...not everyday, unfortunately. And is this the show for the giveaways, or what??? They are giving away great gifts these days!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan
    I like "hot topics" for the longer amount of time. I could actually do away with the "celebrity" guests and just stick for "hot topics" this year. I think this season has improved so much with Rosie, and I think Elisbaeth has excellent chemistry with her. I know you really like Joy, some days I like her and the other days I can't stand her. The show is hardly watchable when Barbara is on I can not take her inane chatter. That saying I am a regular viewer. See how sweet I am

Star Jones

couldn't even recognize her

very odd looking, how much fat did they suck outa her?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2270791;
    Star Jones

couldn't even recognize her

very odd looking, how much fat did they suck outa her?
    I don't like Starr Jones. I never have and never will. I think she looks horrible.

toothdoc

Dogg... did you catch her on CNN's Showbiz Tonight last night??? Quite bizarre... and she really looked different with the bob hairdo (wig?)
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Not surprised she was mentioned on the show. Just because Rosie disagrees with her, doesn't mean she she despises her.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Did anyone see Kimberly Locke (AI) on the show yesterday? She looked fantastic! She has just come off Celebrity Fit Club. Rosie, mistakenly, called her "Kimberly Clark"!!! After the giveaways they have had, I can understand that faux pas. Kimberly, gently, corrected her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Doesn't this man have better things to do? He must be bored or something.

ETonline.com: Trump Sounds Off on Rosie's Depression

Just when you thought the war of words between DONALD TRUMP and ROSIE O'DONNELL was over, The Donald is back for more and launching a new verbal tirade at the outspoken "View" host!

"Well, I have no compassion for Rosie," he said after she discussed her struggle with depression on "The View" Friday. "I think she suffers from depression probably because she beats up so many people. No, I have no compassion at all."

She says that she used medication to treat her illness, and that she also hangs upside down from a swing to alleviate her symptoms. To illustrate, she demonstrated her inversion therapy live on the air.

"I think a picture of Rosie hanging upside down is a very, very unattractive picture," Donald says. "This is one that I would pay not to watch."

Rosie says her depression was triggered by the Columbine shootings, and that she found it hard to get out of bed after the incident in which 13 people were killed at a Colorado high school in 1999.

But Donald also has his own theory as to why he thinks Rosie may feel the way she does.

"I can fully understand when she looks in the mirror she suffers from depression, and if I looked like Rosie, I'd suffer from depression also, believe me."

While The Donald's opinion hasn't changed, Rosie and the rest of the "View" crew did score major ratings on Friday with their hour dedicated to identifying and dealing with depression. The show may follow up with another special due to the success of the episode.

ET contacted Rosie's rep, who told us she would not dignify Trump's statements with a comment.

On her blog, Rosie quips, "the dump truck is at it again -- so hurtful to know he doesn't find me attractive."

He's such an attention-monger (there was another word that could have fit ). He's proven he'll do anything for a little attention: WWE match/loser shaving head, attacking Rosie long after their 'feud' had ended.
    I don't get what possess him to say something long after everyone stops caring. That is not the way to stay relavent. But then again, it is Trump and when was the last time anyone accused him of being tactful or normal. And of course ET is reporting on it.

+ Reply to Thread