+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1545Likes

Thread: The View

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Agreed. IIRC, she has objections to having lunch with the someone of the opposite sex when it's not her hubby?(In reference to it being a gateway) So, Tango is not in her future.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Salsa is waaaay too spicy for her. Tango....most definitely not! Hokey-Pokey is more her speed!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic
    did you hear her today talk about having sex only in the dark...she quickly turns off all the lights! also interesting that the one with the "best" body is the most shy/uptight.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2254117;
    Salsa is waaaay too spicy for her. Tango....most definitely not! Hokey-Pokey is more her speed!

Her type of dance is the one that includes having the partner dancing across the room from her while mimicking the same moves.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Well, there you go! Hokey Pokey requires no touching!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I love to watch the Hot Topic segments but if Barbara WaWa is on then I have to hit the mute button every time she talks. She tries to throw her 2 cents in but she is so long in telling her stories that when the co-hosts start to talk over her she ends up having to yell.

She name drops so much that the list would be shorter if she would simply mention the party and who wasn't there !

She always slows down the momentum of the show whenever she is on and I love it when she is on assignment somewhere. Maybe the other assignment could be permanent ??

From your lips (keyboard) to God's ears (eyes)!!

WOW

this is bumrush Elisabeth day

they have totally forgot that the guest co-host is there

i was waiting for Rosie at least to try to get the co-host to attack Elisabeth too

i was trying to see her body language, appeared she was looking down most of the time and didn't want to get in the middle of it

What were they picking on her for, Dogg?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Her continued support of the Bush administration, in spite of everything that has come to light (with which she, actually, agreed on).

+ Reply to Thread