+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1538Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fanatic
    could anyone make out what they said that got bleeped? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;2248624;
    could anyone make out what they said that got bleeped? thanks.
    There was so much bleeping today that it would be impossible to figure out. They must have all been nicknames for scrotum or things in the groin area.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I miss Rosie. Babs is just so annoying.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Is Rosie on vacation, or what??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2249237;
    Is Rosie on vacation, or what??
    Babs let it slip today that she is on one of her cruises that she hosts/runs. As soon as she said it, Joy and Elizabeth corrected her about revealing that much information, saying she's "on vacation".
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Are they trying to imply something?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2249358;
    Babs let it slip today that she is on one of her cruises that she hosts/runs. As soon as she said it, Joy and Elizabeth corrected her about revealing that much information, saying she's "on vacation".
    She's on a cruise and back live today. She posted it on her blog, so it's not really secret!

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2249904;
    She's on a cruise and back live today. She posted it on her blog, so it's not really secret!
    The Queen of Entitlement sets sail...

Rosie Cruise Snafu Not My Fault!

Rosie O'Donnell is defending herself after a cruise ship she chartered for a gay-and-lesbian voyage bumped a whole boatload of vacationers that had already booked passage, including one sick teen and 50 of her nearest and dearest celebrating her sweet sixteen.

The Norwegian Cruise Lines ship was commandeered by O'Donnell for a trip July 7-14, reports the New York Daily News, and as a result, hundreds of non-Rosie-affiliated vacationers were told last week that they had been thrown overboard, their vacation plans dashed. Jessica DeGonzague, a young girl who suffers from lupus, wanted to celebrate her 16th birthday on board the ship and had been planning the trip for almost a year with 50 of her family -- and now she can't. The company, for its part, offered displaced passengers a $50 onboard credit, and Rosie's rep said, "It's not Rosie's fault. This is an old issue."
    Yeah, its a DIFFERENT cruise than the one she's on now, but its a timely connection since it was just last Friday these folks learned they've been bumped for her.

And to be fair to Rosie, obviously she didn't plan to bump people. On the other hand, she books these cruises all of the time and I think by now she has to be aware that she's seriously screwing with a lot of people's existing plans by doing so. It's the policies of the cruise line which need to be changed, for allowing Rosie to book a whole ship, but I bet she'd just go to another cruise line if they didn't let her do it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

She also bumped...or dumped...an entire family that had already made reservations to celebrate thier mother's 80th birthday on that cruise. They had reserved something like 8 rooms. They are mad because they also booked the airfare to get various family members to NY to board the ship. While the cruiseline gave them back their money, and even a discount on their next trip, they cannot get the airfare refunded.

Also Rosie is touting this cruise as being open to everyone, gay or straight, yet these people were not allowed the option of staying on that cruise.

So they gave her preference over other guests? Just trying to understand things. Im sure their is already an article about this claiming she's the devil personified.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

+ Reply to Thread