+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1548Likes

Thread: The View

I usually make sure I am up by 10 to watch, woke up late today but was glad to find out it was repeat.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    i see that sherri shepherd is going to be guest hosting again tomorrow (Monday)!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Sherri will be co-hosting about 3 times this week!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    She's really great on the show.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I thought they had said that for the month of February they were going to pick people from the studio audience to be their co-hosts. They only did that once. Did the woman do too good of a job or what?

Sherri was good as always today.
    Shame Rosie wasn't there to moderate instead of Barbara and to put Elisabeth in check for her double standards.
    When Hillary Clinton goes to corn country to talk about ethanol production she's "pandering", when McCain shifts even further to the right regarding opposition to gay marriage and overturning Roe v Wade "his position is evolving".

I thought Sherri looked good in the outfit picked out for her in the "sexy for any shape" segment.
    She's not an easy figure to dress, but the guy managed to balance her out really well.

I think we get to see another audience member co-host this week. The first one did so well, I think she is going to be a hard act to follow. I wish her luck!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I know it's been said before, but it's worth repeating: Sherri Shepherd should be hired as a regular cohost on The View. She really makes the show even more enjoyable. When Rosie's absent, I generally find the shows boring, but she redeemend the absence today.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Sherri lives on the west coast, and isn't interested in moving...unfortunately.

FORT Fogey
    I still hope Debra Roberts will take over as permanent co-host. They do not need another comic; Rosie and Joy do well together but when Sherri is there it can be too much.

I am beginging to think that they have adopted the rotating co-host as the format. I hate it. The first segment is usually consumed by the visitors story and a getting to know you bit. Just get to hot topics, I say.

I didn't watch yesterday with Rosie gone. I really need her there to balance Barbara so as not to become homicical. I really cannot tolerate Walters. She is nails on a chalk board to me.

+ Reply to Thread