+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1545Likes

Thread: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2238751;
    She didn't demean Anna Nicole, she merely stated that the woman was encoherent.
    I don't think anyone mentioned her being demeaning in her Thursday discussion, the only issue was the timing of her using her as an example in the topic. I don't think it was a big deal, just a strange coincidence. The media could have seized it and made a deal out of it if they wanted to attack Rosie (i.e. someone on Fox), but I haven't heard any mention of it otherwise.

I missed today's show. Anyone want to recap the issue?
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Just as a sidebar they just annouced on Fox News that a fifth man is claiming to be ANS's daughter's father. After all the Judge Judy and Judge Joe Brown I have watched it is funny to see all these men claiming to be the father of poor little Dannylyn. Amazing how the possibility of being the guardian of a baby who has anywhere from 44 million to a 88 million estate brings out the fatherhood in men.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Who is the fifth man now??? HKS, Birkhead, Prince von Idiot, and the Bodyguard. Who the heck else? Yipes!

I respect how Rosie handled the situation on Monday's show. Muggle, I apologize, as I can't remember enough to summarize. But, she didn't feel the need to apologize, as she didn't say anything wrong. She had just said that she didn't want to see her on the television again because she was completely incoherent. She said she blamed HKS and others for propping her up and having her continue to do interviews when it was blatantly obvious that there was a serious, serious problem with ANS that wasn't getting any better. She blamed them for not getting her help.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fanatic
    i believe the the fifth man is supposedly her late husband marshall the multimillionaire. i heard/read something like her half-sister said that ANS had marshall's semen frozen and its a possibility she got insemenated.

its become a full fledge circus. of all the men claiming to be the father of Dannielyn, im pretty sure the name on the birth certificate - Howard K. Stern IS NOT the father. it would've been over with if he took the DNA to prove it but since not. ha. he's a lawyer who took advantage of poor ANS - telling her do this and that...and he smelled the $$$.

im waiting for the next man to claim to be the father.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by bell;2240605;
    i believe the the fifth man is supposedly her late husband marshall the multimillionaire. i heard/read something like her half-sister said that ANS had marshall's semen frozen and its a possibility she got insemenated.
    You are correct about her late husband. I didn't hear about the bodyguard. I thought he was AA.
    HKS is listed as the father. I really hope he is. Or even better her late husband. But I think it's that Birkhead dude.

You would think that with HKS being a lawyer she has a will. Have they said that yet.

Whoever was talking about Joy and her STM she sure does.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    my favorite quote from monday's show: "you have the right to do whatever you want, even when you're wrong!" - joy

i gotta find some videos of her doing stand up ... she cracks me up sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2240681;
    You would think that with HKS being a lawyer she has a will. Have they said that yet.
    Yes, she does have a will.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Thanks to another bush speech, today's show was preempted. Anyone actually see the show?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2241076;
    Thanks to another bush speech, today's show was preempted. Anyone actually see the show?

I'm on the west coast and I got a repeat too. I have a feeling there was no new show today (maybe the weather?).

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG;2241323;
    I'm on the west coast and I got a repeat too. I have a feeling there was no new show today (maybe the weather?).
    Gabby... no, the show didn't air because President Bush had a press conference at 11am EST.

Because the show is live, they didn't film a show today, apparently, for the other coasts.

+ Reply to Thread