+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1383Likes

Thread: The View

Okay, that was strange how Rosie was just talking about Anna Nicole this morning, and how her story distracts from important news. This as I'm flipping through all the channels covering her death. Then Rosie talked about everything coming out of her mouth lately has been completely unintelligable. Very sad. I think she was murdered by that family, personally. The timing is just to strange.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Strange indeed, muggle.
    I have to agree with Rosie though having seen ANS on one of the entertainment shows last night.
    She looked dreadful. Dazed/medicated and was slurring and virtually unintelligible.
    I think the whole situation surrounding the paternity of her daughter so close on the heels of her son dying was a lot more than she could cope with.

Yeah, she was definately not coping with all the stress in her life very well. Still, seems suspicious when your talking about a rich family's inheritance money and a court ruling's timing.

I bet we actually get an apology or remorserful thought from Rosie tomorrow about her previous mention.

The Friday show is taped earlier in the week (I think tomorrow's show was being taped today) so we might have to wait to see that apology, but I have no doubt it'll come or at the very least they'll mention her death.
    She didn't say anything malicious against Anna, as you know (although wait for the cries of 'Rosie bashes dead woman').
    I think she made a valid point about the state of news reporting in some areas.
    Very spooky.

Well we (and Rosie) should be thankful that the ANS discussion didn't happen in the episode airing tommorrow. Then it would have looked malicious.

Actually, they probably would have edited it out now that I think about it.

FORT Fogey
    My irritation with Barbara continues to climb, just when I thought it had reached the limit.

She cannot rise from her chair and model her budget outfit without that silly "run" and mugging. Her hand/arm movements are beyond my ability to tolerate. Her constant name dropping and talking too long while silencing the others with a raised hand, is worthy of punnishment. And her unabashed pride at how 'different' and 'cutting edge' (yuh) the View is, begs for incarceration.

"Do any of you know the movie Fatal Attraction?" she asks. Rosie fires back, "OF COURSE!" She irritates Rosie too. I see Joy making comments, as well.

Thanks for listening. I can make it a few weeks but I will be back.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    my daughter rarely watches the view, but she tuned in on friday, just to see what rosie was going to say about anna nicole ... she was disappointed to see it was pre-recorded.

i'm sure rosie will say something on monday ... and will probably apologize. rosie may be crass and outspoke but she does have a heart.

I tuned in on Friday as well wondering what would be said about ANS. Monday should be interesting.

Not that I give a darn anymore about this show that lost my interest months ago but did Rosie actually apologize today? I can't imagine that she would. She and Joy constantly suffer from Foot in Mouth syndrome and never once have I heard them make any apologies for it. Then again, I haven't watched it in months now.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    She didn't demean Anna Nicole, she merely stated that the woman was encoherent.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread