+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1546Likes

Thread: The View

I don't know whether Joy just zoned out yesterday or if she's losing her marbles, but she was so unable to keep up with the conversation it was like having another Barbara on the panel.
    They had an audience member guest host (who was actually pretty good imo) who mentioned her children a few times and how she was planning her youngest daughter's sweet 16 party and had to guarantee 60 guests.
    The conversation progressed and Joy suddenly asked how come she was only inviting 60 people to a wedding.
    She later asked her if she had any children.
    Jeez, keep up Joy.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    joy also asked about rosie's "more mama" nickname, and rosie said "i've been here since september!" and even the "guest host" knew what she was talking about.

joy must have been on something. LOL

as for the "guest host", she was great ... almost too good and i was wondering if that was set up? but she fit in perfectly ... and looked so comfortable. i would have been scared to death!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Got to give it to her...the guest host was extremely charming! She could use a bit of a hair cut, but she was a doll!

Read where Sherry Shephard says she doesn't want to move from LA, so she is out of the running for permanent host. I don't think that spot will ever be filled, and that if Rosie leaves The View, that will be the end of the show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I forgot about the "more mama" thing, bfd.
    Joy really seemed to lose the plot yesterday.
    The guest host was very good.
    I wonder if she won the gig due to her crocheted scarves
    Funny how she just happened to have a gift for them.

Am I the only one who hates the way Barbara prances in a little circle when she has to show off her outfit?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    You are not the only one. She looks very foolish. She is the stiffest person I think I have ever seen.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think the "more mama" thing she tried to explain away by saying she was just trying to get Rosie to explain it to those in the audience that didn't know. Whether you believe her or not is another story... especially after all of her other goofs yesterday. She clearly had something else on her mind....
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2231427;
    You are not the only one. She looks very foolish. She is the stiffest person I think I have ever seen.
    I despise her in general for always being quick to say "so and so is a friend of the show, they don't kill puppies, i promise". It turns me off really. Last week she jumped to defend Biden about his Barack Obama comment, i wanted to kick her off the stage. I mean, you'd think she's being fed these lines but i think she kisses a$$ for career purposes in general.

as for the "guest host", she was great ... almost too good and i was wondering if that was set up? but she fit in perfectly ... and looked so comfortable. i would have been scared to death!
    I think they had a practice run-through.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I like the audience guest host and think the one they had yesterday was great. As to Joy and her absentmindedness (is that a word), I blame menopause.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2231415;
    Am I the only one who hates the way Barbara prances in a little circle when she has to show off her outfit?
    at least she didn't do the paris hilton pose!!

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG;2231761;
    ...As to Joy and her absentmindedness (is that a word), I blame menopause.
    hahahaha good one!

i'm just now watching today's show. joy is making fun of dick chaney's sneer again ... funny how she can get away with it, but rosie got blasted by donald when she did it about him.

oh wait ... that's right. donald has "issues".

+ Reply to Thread