+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2944Likes

Thread: The View

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: The View

But the pictures are out there, in fact, he took them. What are they going to say? You hit your wife? It's on the news
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

In a phone newsy I read an article about the Pence discussion today and the writer called The View part of ABC News. Hmmm. I don't think so. Anyway, Joy went for the smirk joke about Jesus talking to Pence and, for me, it was tasteless and uncalled for. Meghan went all brittle and then said she gives up...but doesn't.

Best part of show was the star of The Black Panther sat at the table for the last 15 min.
    AcookerTV and Fanny Mare like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    In a phone newsy I read an article about the Pence discussion today and the writer called The View part of ABC News. Hmmm. I don't think so. Anyway, Joy went for the smirk joke about Jesus talking to Pence and, for me, it was tasteless and uncalled for. Meghan went all brittle and then said she gives up...but doesn't.

Best part of show was the star of The Black Panther sat at the table for the last 15 min.
    Were they taking what Omarosa said for gospel? Good grief! Lots of people talk to Jesus, my mil does, and she's quite sane.
    -Andy Rooney-

They don't pay Omarosa any mind; they think she's looney.

Regarding the blackmail, this is from an article at Politico - "Only employees with TS/SCI or CodeWord clearance can see our government’s most important secrets. Typically, the staff secretary is one of those very few people. One of the most important."

You can't pass security clearance when you are vulnerable. You can't have restraining orders against you. You have to be on the straight and narrow. There are people out there risking their lives to protect our country and they're depending on those in charge to run those security clearances and enforce their findings. The scariest part of all of this is that he'd still be there if this story hadn't gotten out. Who is still there w/o proper clearance that shouldn't be? Aside from Jared, I mean...

I can't continue because now this is getting political. I just wanted to answer your question.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    They don't pay Omarosa any mind; they think she's looney.

Regarding the blackmail, this is from an article at Politico - "Only employees with TS/SCI or CodeWord clearance can see our government’s most important secrets. Typically, the staff secretary is one of those very few people. One of the most important."

You can't pass security clearance when you are vulnerable. You can't have restraining orders against you. You have to be on the straight and narrow. There are people out there risking their lives to protect our country and they're depending on those in charge to run those security clearances and enforce their findings. The scariest part of all of this is that he'd still be there if this story hadn't gotten out. Who is still there w/o proper clearance that shouldn't be? Aside from Jared, I mean...

I can't continue because now this is getting political. I just wanted to answer your question.
    Thanks for answering I guess I was just thinking in general and not White House.

These last few days on the View have been crazy....I think it is going to explode again with these ladies. I noticed Whoopie is told to shut them down.

FORT Fogey

Sherry did a nice job of responding to Joys stupidity.
    Arielflies likes this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

FORT Fogey

Joy said the issue was not Pence/people in general talking to Jesus, but rather people who think Jesus is talking to them. She said that's what is called mental illness. I neither agree nor disagree. I suppose it depends on what you think Jesus is saying to you; for example, if you think he's telling you to kill people or to hate gay people.
    Gutmutter and Baby's Breath like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    Thanks for answering I guess I was just thinking in general and not White House.

These last few days on the View have been crazy....I think it is going to explode again with these ladies. I noticed Whoopie is told to shut them down.
    The whole MeToo movement is getting women comfortable to speak out because in the past they were almost automatically not believed. There's a thread going over at Celebrity Gossip about how claims should be handled because you're right, in general, it is dangerous to allow just anybody to throw out an accusation and then for us to all treat it like gospel. That's what Sherri's concern seems to be. How do you teach the men in your life to keep this from ever happening to them? DT has a pattern of dismissing women so he just bit himself in the butt again by saying what he usually says. And again, nobody can do a "good job" when they're in a job they're unqualified for, especially for security reasons. Personally, I think his motive for saying that was more deep seeded; I think he was talking this guy up just like he talked up Flynn - I'm sure the guy knows more secrets about DT and his administration than DT is now comfortable with with him not being under his thumb.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/joy...ren-rant-view/

I hope this is brought up on today's program.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Sherry did a nice job of responding to Joys stupidity.
    Good to hear, I'm not a fan of hers usually!
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread